California Bilingual Forklift /Industrial Truck Safety Poster
Cal/OSHA regulation Title 8, GISO §3664 requires every employer using forklifts or industrial trucks to post and enforce a set of operating rules
Size 19" x 25"
Laminated both sides
People who bought this also bought:
California Bilingual Forklift/Industrial Truck Safety Poster
This poster is Mandatory To Post wherever forklifts or industrial trucks are owned, operated or maintained and meets Cal/OSHA regulation Title 8, GISO §3664 posting requirements.
Forklift Poster Includes
• When provided by an industrial truck manufacturer, an operator restraint system as a seat belt must be used
• Blue stop signs are added to the list of blue flags or lights that can be used to signal loading and unloading operations
• GISO 3665 as required by OSHA
• High-lift Truck Guidelines
• Basic Operating Rules
• Important information for operators and supervisors
• Fill-in Emergency Contact section