The 2019 Montana Discrimination Poster Peel ‘N Post™ adheres to existing Montana All-On-One™ Labor Law Posters and Mobile Poster Paks™ to ensure required workplace posters are up to date with state law and posting requirements.
Under Montana’s Human Rights Law, the following practices are unlawful based on age, race, color, national origin, religion, creed, disability, marital status, sex, and political belief (in government):
- to discharge, refuse to hire, or to discriminate against a person with respect to compensation or privileges of employment
- to deny a reasonable maternity leave or refuse to reinstate an employee following the leave
- for labor unions to deny membership or otherwise discriminate against a person or member
- for employment agencies to fail or refuse to refer for employment
- to retaliate against a person who filed a complaint, participated in the investigation, or opposed discriminatory practices
The 2019 Montana Discrimination Peel ‘N Post™ has been revised to clarify that gender identity is a form of sex discrimination. The TTY number has also been removed.