We have transitioned to printing posters on sustainably resourced Poly Vinyl stretch resistant material. We’ve selected the best quality material to ensure that posters serve their primary purpose – to meet compliance standards set by law and effectively communicate workplace rights and responsibilities, using advances in technology for a better workplace.
Why are we making the switch to Poly Vinyl posters?
There are many benefits to Poly Vinyl material, especially in areas exposed to high traffic and messy working conditions, such as restaurants and kitchens, construction sites, warehouses, agricultural locations, facilities that process raw materials, manufacturing operations, and high-profile areas like breakrooms where employee notices are customarily posted.
- Some of the benefits include:
- Improved Legibility
- Supports Peel ‘N Post™ Update Overlay
- Smear and Smudge Resistant
- Easy to Maintain
- Framed or Unframed Mounting Options
- Reduced Manufacturing Waste
- Shipping and Transportation Savings
- Protection Against Environmental Damage
- Indoor/Outdoor Applications
- Water, Spill and Stain Resistant
- Tear Resistant
- Chemically Tolerant
- UV Tolerant
- 100% Recyclable