Federal and State laws require employers to post notices informing employees of their rights and protections while performing work for their employers. Arizona Labor Law Posters contain each of the mandatory state and federal labor law notices that must be posted in the workplace. Employers may also be required to post a separate city or county poster depending on their location, or specialized posters relating to their industry.
Posting requirements may change throughout the year as the federal and state legislatures and regulatory agencies implement new laws. Sign up for our blogs and email blasts to never miss a required update! Next steps:
- When only one labor law notice is updated with a mandatory change, you can instantly update your existing All-On-One™ Poster with CPC’s innovative Peel ‘N Post™ update sticker. A Peel ‘N Post™ is an adhesive-backed posting that sticks over the outdated posting on the All-On-One™ Poster.
- When multiple labor law notice updates are released at the same time, the most economical way to achieve posting compliance is to replace the outdated All-On-One™ Poster with the newer version.
- All-On-One™ Posters are updated with each mandatory and minor change as they happen, so purchasing a new poster is always an option.
- Arizona 2020 Minimum Wage
2020 Arizona Labor Law Posters contain the following:
Arizona State Postings
- Earned Paid Sick Time (Fair Wages and Health Families Act)
- Minimum Wage in Arizona (Fair Wages and Healthy Families Act)
- Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
- Work Exposure to Bodily Fluids
- Work Exposure to MRSA, Spinal Meningitis, or TB
- Arizona Workers’ Compensation Law
- Arizona Constructive Discharge Notice
- You Are Covered By Unemployment Insurance
- Pay Day Notice
- Emergency Numbers
State OSHA Postings
- Arizona: Employee Safety and Health Protection (ADOSH)
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Other Arizona Mandatory Compliance Materials
- Arizona No Smoking Poster: No Smoking signs must be posted at each entrance of every enclosed workplace or public place.
- Search Arizona products to find mandatory posters for specific industries.
- Visit our City/County Labor Law Posters page to see if your location is covered by any local posting requirements.
- Visit our FREE Labor Law Posters download page to see if your state has additional posting or notice requirements specific to your business.