Complete Compliance Posting Solution – the Colorado All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster
Federal and State laws require employers to post notices informing employees of their rights and protections while performing work for their employers. Colorado Labor Law Posters contain each of the mandatory state and federal labor law notices that must be posted in the workplace. Employers may also be required to post a separate city or county poster depending on their location, or specialized posters relating to their industry.
Posting requirements may change throughout the year as the federal and state legislatures and regulatory agencies implement new laws. Sign up for our blogs and email blasts to never miss a required update! Next steps:
- When only one labor law notice is updated with a mandatory change, you can instantly update your existing All-On-One™ Poster with CPC’s innovative Peel ‘N Post™ update sticker. A Peel ‘N Post™ is an adhesive-backed posting that sticks over the outdated posting on the All-On-One™ Poster.
- When multiple labor law notice updates are released at the same time, the most economical way to achieve posting compliance is to replace the outdated All-On-One™ Poster with the newer version.
- All-On-One™ Posters are updated with each mandatory and minor change as they happen, so purchasing a new poster is always an option.
- Colorado Overtime & Minimum Pay Standards (“COMPS Order) #36 Poster replaces Colorado Amended Minimum Wage Order #35 effective March 16, 2020. COMPS Order #36 is intended to better reflect modern labor markets and eliminate confusing terminology. The COMPS Order workplace posting has been completely revised to more effectively communicate wage rights and responsibilities.
- Colorado Employment Anti-Discrimination posting – The updated posting is limited to discrimination in the context of employment. New sections include: prohibited practices based on protected classes, Reasonable Accommodations for Disabilities, the Pregnant Worker Fairness Act, Retaliation Prohibited, and new Sharing of Wage Information.
2020 Colorado Labor Law Posters contain the following:
- Colorado Minimum Wage Order
- Colorado Anti-Discrimination Laws
- Unemployment Insurance Notice to Workers
- Workers’ Compensation: Notice to Employees
- Workers’ Compensation: Warning…If You Are Injured
- Pay Day Notice
- Emergency Numbers
Federal OSHA Postings
- OSHA: Job Safety and Health. It’s the Law!
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Other Colorado Mandatory Compliance Materials
- Search Colorado products to find mandatory posters for specific industries.
- Visit our City/County Labor Law Posters page to see if your location is covered by any local posting requirements.
- Visit our FREE Labor Law Posters download page to see if your state has additional posting or notice requirements specific to your business.