Complete Compliance Posting Solution – the All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster
Federal and District of Columbia laws require employers to post notices informing employees of their rights and protections while performing work for their employers. District of Columbia Labor Law Posters contain each of the state and federal mandatory labor law notices that must be posted in the workplace.
Posting requirements may change throughout the year as the federal and state legislatures and regulatory agencies implement new laws. Sign up for our blogs and email blasts and never miss a required update. Next steps:
- When multiple posting updates are released at the same time, the most economical way to achieve posting compliance is to fully replace the All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster with the updated version.
- When only one posting is updated, you can instantly update your existing All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster with CPC’s innovative Peel ‘N Post™ update. A Peel ‘N Post™ is an adhesive-backed posting that sticks over the outdated posting on the All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster.
- All-On-One™ Labor Law Posters are updated with each mandatory and minor change as they happen, so purchasing a new poster is always an option.
CPC tracks proposed laws and regulations all year long so that you can be prepared for new laws that may affect your workplace and posting obligations. District of Columbia has passed the following new law that is referenced on a recent posting update:
- The Universal Paid Leave Amendment Law of 2016 provides up to eight weeks of parental leave for workers in District of Columbia to bond with a new child, six weeks of family leave to care for an ill family member with a serious health condition, and two weeks of medical leave to care for worker’s own serious health condition.
2020 District of Columbia Labor Law Posters contain the following:
- Minimum Wage Poster
- Equal Employment Opportunity: Human Rights Act, Family & Medical Leave Act, and Parental Leave Act
- Unemployment Compensation
- Workers’ Compensation: Notice of Compliance
- Right to Breastfeed
- Accrued Sick and Safe Leave Act
- Protecting Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
- Paid Family Leave
- Pay Day Notice
- Emergency Numbers
Federal OSHA Postings Include:
- OSHA: Job Safety and Health. It’s the Law!
Federal Postings Include:
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Other District of Columbia Mandatory Compliance Materials
- Employers must post the Time Off to Vote Notice (#48715).
- Employers must post the Wage Theft Prevention Amendment Act Poster (#48708).
- Search District of Columbia products to find mandatory posters for specific businesses.
- Visit our FREE Labor Law Posters download page to see if your state has additional posting or notice requirements specific to your business.
- Visit our City/County Labor Law Posters page to see if your location is covered by any local posting requirements.