Under federal law, employers must provide a workplace free of known health and safety hazards. The Federal Hazardous Material Quick Reference Guide poster meets the mandatory to communicate regulation. It provides a one-step station to meet with mandatory OSHA warnings. If your company handles chemicals, corrosive products, or flammables, you will want to display this poster. The standard symbols, label and color code workings, make it easier for employees to read hazardous labels and signs.
The Federal Hazardous Material poster includes:
- Ready access to chemical lists
- Instructions on sign, label, and color code warnings
- Training on how to read chemical labels
- Space to fill in your workplace chemicals
- Required personal protection equipment (PPE) list
- Emergency response phone listings