Complete Compliance Posting Solution – the Hawaii All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster
Federal and Hawaii laws require employers to post notices informing employees of their rights and protections while performing work for their employers. Hawaii Labor Law Posters contain each of the state and federal mandatory labor law notices that must be posted in the workplace.
Posting requirements may change throughout the year as the federal and state legislatures and regulatory agencies implement new laws. Sign up for our blogs and email blasts and never miss a required update of Hawaii Labor Law Posters. Next steps:
- When multiple posting updates are released at the same time, the most economical way to achieve posting compliance is to fully replace the All-On-One poster with the newer version.
- When only one posting is updated, you can instantly update your existing All-On-One Poster with CPC’s innovative Peel ‘N Post™ update. A Peel ‘N Post is an adhesive-backed posting that sticks over the outdated posting on the All-On-One poster.
- All-On-Posters are updated with each mandatory and minor change as they happen, so purchasing a new poster is always an option.
CPC tracks proposed laws and regulations all year long so that you can be prepared for new laws that may affect your workplace and posting obligations. Hawaii has passed the following new laws that are reflected on Hawaii Labor Law Posters:
- (HB 710) Protection from employment discrimination on the basis of reproductive choices.
- (HB 2054) Protection from employment discrimination on the basis of refusing to enter into a nondisclosure agreement that prevents the employee from discussing workplace sexual harassment and assault.
- Protection from retaliation for disclosing sexual harassment or sexual assault.
- Unemployment Insurance Offices and Covid-19 language assistance contact information.
- Removal of obsolete wage rates.
- Administration and enforcement of labor laws by the Department of Labor and Industrial Relation’s Disability Compensation Division.
The 2020 Hawaii Labor Law Posters contain:
Hawaii State Postings
- Wage and Hour Laws
- Law Prohibiting Employment Discrimination
- Unemployment Insurance Law
- Disability Compensation Laws
- Notice to Employees – Breastfeeding in the Workplace
- Whistleblower Protection Law
- Required Notice to Dislocated Workers/Plant Closings
- Pay Day Notice
- Emergency Numbers
State OSHA Postings
- HIOSH: You Have a Right to a Safe And Healthful Workplace
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Other Hawaii Mandatory Compliance Materials
- Hawaii employers are required to post the Hawaii No Smoking Poster at entrances to enclosed or partially enclosed places open to the public and places of employment. (HRS § 328J-9)
- Visit our FREE Labor Law Posters download page to see if your state has additional posting or notice requirements specific to your business.