Complete Compliance Posting Solution – the Hawaii All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster
Federal and Hawaii laws require employers to post notices informing employees of their rights and protections while performing work for their employers. Hawaii Labor Law Posters contain each of the state and federal mandatory labor law notices that must be posted in the workplace.
Posting requirements may change throughout the year as the federal and state legislatures and regulatory agencies implement new laws. Sign up for our blogs and email blasts and never miss a required update of Hawaii Labor Law Posters. Next steps:
- When multiple posting updates are released at the same time, the most economical way to achieve posting compliance is to fully replace the All-On-One poster with the newer version.
- When only one posting is updated, you can instantly update your existing All-On-One Poster with CPC’s innovative Peel ‘N Post™ update. A Peel ‘N Post is an adhesive-backed posting that sticks over the outdated posting on the All-On-One poster.
- All-On-Posters are updated with each mandatory and minor change as they happen, so purchasing a new poster is always an option.
CPC tracks proposed laws and regulations all year long so that you can be prepared for new laws that may affect your workplace and posting obligations. Recent changes include:
- Updated 7/2022! Wage and Hour Laws – The posting has been updated to reflect:
- Per 2022 House Bill 2510, Hawaii’s minimum wage rate increases effective October 1, 2022, January 1, 2024, January 1, 2026, and January 1, 2028.
- Per 2020 House Bill 2148, eligible employees can use Hawaii Family Leave to care for a grandchild with a serious health condition.
- New 2023! Federal “Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal”
2023 Hawaii Labor Law Posters contain the following:
- Wage and Hour Laws
- Law Prohibiting Employment Discrimination
- Unemployment Insurance Law
- Disability Compensation Laws
- Notice to Employees – Breastfeeding in the Workplace
- Whistleblower Protection Law
- Required Notice to Dislocated Workers/Plant Closings
- Pay Day Notice
- Emergency Numbers
State OSHA Postings:
- HIOSH: You Have a Right to a Safe And Healthful Workplace
- Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Other Hawaii Compliance Materials
- Hawaii Workers’ Compensation Fraud Poster
- Hawaii employers are required to post the Hawaii No Smoking Poster at entrances to enclosed or partially enclosed places open to the public and places of employment. (HRS § 328J-9)
- Visit our FREE Labor Law Posters download page to see if your state has additional posting or notice requirements specific to your business.