This product is currently on hold for a legislative update that is being made by the Maryland Department of Labor. If you have an immediate need for a Maryland All-On-One Poster please contact us.
Complete Compliance Posting Solution – the All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster
Federal and Maryland laws require employers to post notices informing employees of their rights and protections while performing work for their employers. Maryland Labor Law Posters contain each of the state and federal mandatory labor law notices that must be posted in the workplace. Maryland employers may also be required to post a separate city or county poster depending on their location.
Labor Law Poster Updates
Posting requirements may change throughout the year as the federal and state legislatures and regulatory agencies implement new laws. Sign up for our blogs and email blasts and never miss a required update. Next steps:
- When multiple posting updates are released at the same time, the most economical way to achieve posting compliance is to fully replace the All-On-One Poster with the newer version.
- When only one posting is updated, you can instantly update your existing All-On-One Poster with CPC’s innovative Peel ‘N Post™ update. A Peel ‘N Post is an adhesive-backed posting that sticks over the outdated posting on the All-On-One poster.
- All-On-Posters are updated with each mandatory and minor change as they happen, so purchasing a new poster is always an option.
Recent Laws & Posting Requirements
CPC tracks proposed laws and regulations all year long so that you can be prepared for new laws that may affect your workplace and posting obligations.
- The Equal Pay for Equal Work posting has been updated to reflect an increase in the civil penalties for repeat violations required by 2019 House Bill 790.
- Maryland Minimum Wage and Over Law has been updated to reflect minimum wage increases required by 2019 Senate Bill 280. The posting also reflects the requirement that tipped employees’ wage statements must show the employees’ effective minimum hourly rate of pay including employer-paid cash wages plus tips for tip credit hours. The posting also provides that the age limit below which 85% of the state minimum wage may be paid is 18.
- The Wage Payment and Collection Act posting has been revised to reflect a change in law made by 2018 Senate Bill 853 regarding a contractor’s liability for the wage violations of a subcontractor.
2020 Maryland Labor Law Posters contain the following:
- Maryland Minimum Wage and Overtime Law
- Wage Payment and Collection Act
- Employment Discrimination is Unlawful
- Workers’ Compensation in Maryland
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Equal Pay for Equal Work
- Pregnant & Working
- Notice to Tipped Employees
State OSHA Postings Include:
- Maryland Safety & Health Protection on the Job
Federal Postings Include:
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Your Rights under USERRA
- Employee Rights for Workers with Disabilities/Special Minimum Wage Poster
- Safety Awareness/Safety Meetings
- Pay Day Notice
- Emergency Numbers
Other Maryland Mandatory Compliance Materials
- Maryland Food Allergy Awareness Poster must be displayed in staff areas of all food services and food processing facilities.
- The Maryland No Smoking Poster must be conspicuously posted in an indoor area open to the public and every public entrance to an indoor area that is open to the public.
- Montgomery County Minimum Wage Poster
- Prince George’s County Minimum Wage Poster
- Visit our FREE Labor Law Posters download page to see if your state has additional posting or notice requirements specific to your business. FREE Federal forms, workplace checklists and safety precautions are also available.