Complete Compliance Posting Solution – the Maryland All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster
Federal and Maryland laws require employers to post notices informing employees of their rights and protections while performing work for their employers. Maryland Labor Law Posters contain each of the state and federal mandatory labor law notices that must be posted in the workplace. Maryland employers may also be required to post a separate city or county poster depending on their location.
Labor Law Poster Updates
Posting requirements may change throughout the year as the federal and state legislatures and regulatory agencies implement new laws. Sign up for our blogs and email blasts and never miss a required update. Next steps:
- When multiple posting updates are released at the same time, the most economical way to achieve posting compliance is to fully replace the All-On-One Poster with the newer version.
- When only one posting is updated, you can instantly update your existing All-On-One Poster with CPC’s innovative Peel ‘N Post™ update. A Peel ‘N Post is an adhesive-backed posting that sticks over the outdated posting on the All-On-One poster.
- All-On-Posters are updated with each mandatory and minor change as they happen, so purchasing a new poster is always an option.
CPC tracks proposed laws and regulations all year long so that you can be prepared for new laws that may affect your workplace and posting obligations. Recent posting updates include:
- The Earned Sick and Safe Leave (ESSL) posting reflects addition of family members for whom an employee may take ESSL leave pursuant to 2020 House Bill 880.
- The Equal Pay for Equal Work posting reflects 2020 amendments to the Equal Pay for Equal Work Law that:
- prohibit an employer from taking adverse employment action against an employee for inquiring about the employee’s wages (House Bill 14);
- prohibit an employer from turning down an applicant for not providing a wage history or relying on wage history for employment decisions before an initial interview;
- require an employer to provide an applicant with a wage range for the position applied for; and
- specify penalties for violations of the salary history and wage range provisions. (House Bill 123)
2021 Maryland Labor Law Posters contain the following:
- Maryland Minimum Wage and Overtime Law
- Wage Payment and Collection Act
- Employment Discrimination is Unlawful
- Workers’ Compensation
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Equal Pay for Equal Work
- Pregnant & Working
- Earned Sick & Safe Leave
- Notice to Tipped Employees
- Minor Fact Sheet (download)
State OSHA Postings:
- Maryland Safety & Health Protection on the Job
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Federal OSHA Job Safety and Health
Other Maryland Compliance Materials
- Maryland Food Allergy Awareness Poster must be displayed in staff areas of all food services and food processing facilities.
- The Maryland No Smoking Poster must be conspicuously posted in an indoor area open to the public and every public entrance to an indoor area that is open to the public.
- Maryland Workers’ Compensation Fraud Poster
- Visit our city/county posters page for local posting requirements.
- Prince George’s County Minimum Wage Post
- Visit our FREE Labor Law Posters download page to see if your state has additional posting or notice requirements specific to your business. FREE Federal forms, workplace checklists and safety precautions are also available.