Complete Compliance Posting Solution – the All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster
Federal and Missouri laws require employers to post notices informing employees of their rights and protections while performing work for their employers. Missouri Labor Law Posters contain each of the state and federal mandatory labor law notices that must be posted in the workplace. In Missouri, employers may also be required to post a separate city or county poster depending on their location.
Posting requirements may change throughout the year as the federal and state legislatures and regulatory agencies implement new laws. Sign up for our blogs and email blasts and never miss a required update. Next steps:
- When multiple posting updates are released at the same time, the most economical way to achieve posting compliance is to fully replace the All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster with the updated version.
- When only one posting is updated, you can instantly update your existing All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster with CPC’s innovative Peel ‘N Post™ update. A Peel ‘N Post™ is an adhesive-backed posting that sticks over the outdated posting on the All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster.
- All-On-One™ Labor Law Posters are updated with each mandatory and minor change as they happen, so purchasing a new poster is always an option.
- Minimum Wage – Revised with rates effective January 1, 2020.
- Workers’ Compensation – Updated with a new step employees must take when injured on the job.
2020 Missouri Labor Law Posters contain the following:
- Missouri Minimum Wage
- Discrimination in Employment
- Notice to Workers Concerning Unemployment Benefits
- Workers’ Compensation
- Pay Day Notice
- Emergency Numbers
Federal OSHA Postings Include:
- OSHA: Job Safety and Health. It’s the Law!
Federal Postings Include:
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Other Missouri Mandatory Compliance Materials
- Visit our FREE Labor Law Posters download page to see if your state has additional posting or notice requirements specific to your business.
- Visit our City/County Labor Law Posters page to see if your location is covered by any local posting requirements.
- Search Missouri products to find mandatory posters for specific businesses.