Complete Compliance Posting Solution – the All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster
Federal and State laws require employers to post notices informing employees of their rights and protections while performing work for their employers. Nebraska Labor Law Posters contain each of the state and federal mandatory labor law notices that must be posted in the workplace. Employers may also be required to post a separate city or county poster depending on their location, or specialized posters relating to their industry.
Posting requirements may change throughout the year as the federal and state legislatures and regulatory agencies implement new laws. Sign up for our blogs and email blasts to never miss a required update! Next steps:
- When only one labor law notice is updated with a mandatory change, you can instantly update your existing All-On-One™ Poster with CPC’s innovative Peel ‘N Post™ update sticker. A Peel ‘N Post™ is an adhesive-backed posting that sticks over the outdated posting on the All-On-One™ Poster.
- When multiple labor law notice updates are released at the same time, the most economical way to achieve posting compliance is to replace the outdated All-On-One™ Poster with the newer version.
- All-On-One™ Posters are updated with each mandatory and minor change as they happen, so purchasing a new poster is always an option.
- New law (L 217) establishes that it is unlawful for an employer to discriminate against an employee or applicant for employment because he or she has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed information regarding employee wages, benefits, or other compensation – effective September 17, 2019
2020 Nebraska Labor Law Posters contain the following:
Nebraska State Postings
- Minimum Wage in Nebraska
- Discrimination in Employment, Housing, Public Accommodations
- Unemployment Insurance: Advisement of Benefit Rights
- Nebraska Emergency Phone Numbers
- Pay Day Notice
Federal OSHA Postings
- OSHA: Job Safety and Health. It’s the Law!
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Other Nebraska Mandatory Compliance Materials
- Nebraska No Smoking Poster: Nebraska law requires employers and proprietors to make reasonable efforts to deter smoking in workplaces and public places, which may include posting No Smoking signs on entrances.
- Search Nebraska products to find mandatory posters for specific industries.
- Visit our City/County Labor Law Posters page to see if your location is covered by any local posting requirements.
- Visit our FREE Labor Law Posters download page to see if your state has additional posting or notice requirements specific to your business.