Complete Compliance Posting Solution – the All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster
Federal and New Hampshire laws require employers to post notices informing employees of their rights and protections while performing work for their employers. New Hampshire Labor Law Posters contain each of the mandatory state and federal labor law notices that must be posted in the workplace. In New Hampshire, employers may also be required to post a separate city or county poster depending on their location, or specialized posters relating to their industry.
Posting requirements may change throughout the year as the federal and state legislatures and regulatory agencies implement new laws. Sign up for our blogs and email blasts to never miss a required update! Next steps:
- When only one labor law notice is updated with a mandatory change, you can instantly update your existing All-On-One™ Poster with CPC’s innovative Peel ‘N Post™ update sticker. A Peel ‘N Post™ is an adhesive-backed posting that sticks over the outdated posting on the All-On-One™ Poster.
- When multiple labor law notice updates are released at the same time, the most economical way to achieve posting compliance is to replace the outdated All-On-One™ Poster with the newer version.
- All-On-One™ Posters are updated with each mandatory and minor change as they happen, so purchasing a new poster is always an option.
- New Hampshire Protective Legislation Law posting updated with new information on when employers are allowed to pay employees.
2018 New Hampshire Labor Law Posters contain the following:
- New Hampshire Minimum Wage Law
- Employment Discrimination
- Unemployment Notice
- Notice to Obtain: Workers’ Compensation
- Protective Legislation Law
- Whistleblowers’ Protection Act
- Safety & Health Communication
- You Have a Right to Know about Toxic Substances
- Criteria to Establish an Employee or Independent Contractor
- Requirements for Fringe Benefits
- Equal Pay
- Pay Day Notice
- Emergency Numbers
Federal OSHA Postings Include:
- OSHA: Job Safety and Health It’s the Law!
Federal Postings Include:
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)