Complete Compliance Posting Solution – the All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster
Federal and New Jersey laws require employers to post notices informing employees of their rights and protections while performing work for their employers. New Jersey Labor Law Posters contain each of the mandatory state and federal labor law notices that must be posted in the workplace. Employers may also be required to post a separate city or county poster depending on their location, or specialized posters relating to their industry.
Posting requirements may change throughout the year as the federal and state legislatures and regulatory agencies implement new laws. Sign up for our blogs and email blasts to never miss a required update! Next steps:
- When only one labor law notice is updated with a mandatory change, you can instantly update your existing All-On-One™ Poster with CPC’s innovative Peel ‘N Post™ update sticker. A Peel ‘N Post™ is an adhesive-backed posting that sticks over the outdated posting on the All-On-One™ Poster.
- When multiple labor law notice updates are released at the same time, the most economical way to achieve posting compliance is to replace the outdated All-On-One™ Poster with the newer version.
- All-On-One™ Posters are updated with each mandatory and minor change as they happen, so purchasing a new poster is always an option.
- New Federal “Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal” – October 2022
- New Jersey Minimum Wage – revised with rates effective January 1, 2023.
New Jersey Labor Law Posters contain the following:
- New Jersey State Wage and Hour Law Abstract
- Payment of Wages
- Gender Equity Notice
- New Jersey Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
- New Jersey Unemployment Compensation & Temporary Disability Benefits Law
- New Jersey Family Leave Act
- Family Leave Insurance
- Conscientious Employee Protection “Whistleblower” Act
- Employer Obligation to Maintain and Report Records
- New Jersey SAFE Act
- New Jersey Earned Sick Leave
- Employee Misclassification
- Notice to Obtain: Workers’ Compensation
New Jersey Labor Law Posters ship with a separate, free Federal Poster that contains the following:
- OSHA: Job Safety and Health It’s the Law!
- Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Other New Jersey Mandatory Compliance Materials
- Employers are required to post the New Jersey Whistleblower Act Poster in English and Spanish. The poster can also be accessed from our Free Labor Law Posters download page.
- Employers are required to post Wage Orders specific to their industry.
- Search New Jersey products to find mandatory posters for specific businesses.
- Employers must obtain a workers’ compensation form from the Commissioner of the Department of Banking and Insurance and display it conspicuously in the workplace.
- Public employers must post the Right to Know Poster.
- Visit our FREE Labor Law Posters download page to see if your state has additional posting or notice requirements specific to your business.
- Visit our City/County Labor Law Posters page to see if your location is covered by any local posting requirements.