Complete Compliance Posting Solution – the All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster
Federal and New York laws require employers to post notices informing employees of their rights and protections while performing work for their employers. New York Labor Law Posters contain each of the state and federal mandatory labor law notices that must be posted in the workplace. In New York, employers may also be required to post a separate city or county poster depending on their location.
Posting requirements may change throughout the year as the federal and state legislatures and regulatory agencies implement new laws. Sign up for our blogs and email blasts and never miss a required update. Next steps:
- When multiple posting updates are released at the same time, the most economical way to achieve posting compliance is to fully replace the All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster with the updated version.
- When only one posting is updated, you can instantly update your existing All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster with CPC’s innovative Peel ‘N Post™ update. A Peel ‘N Post™ is an adhesive-backed posting that sticks over the outdated posting on the All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster.
- All-On-One™ Labor Law Posters are updated with each mandatory and minor change as they happen, so purchasing a new poster is always an option.
CPC tracks proposed laws and regulations all year long so that you can be prepared for new laws that may affect your workplace and posting obligations. New York has passed the following new law that we expect to be referenced on forthcoming posting updates:
- (SB 6406) New Paid Family Leave, effective January 1, 2018.
2018 New York Labor Law Posters contain the following:
- Minimum Wage Information
- Deductions from Wages & Tip Appropriation
- Discrimination (Bilingual)
- Notice to Obtain: Workers’ Compensation and Unemployment Insurance
- Fringe Benefits and Hours
- You Have a Right to Know!
- New York Correction Law Article 23-A
- New York State’s Clean Indoor Air Act
- Notice to Obtain: New York Minors’ Posting Provisions Notice
- Pay Day Notice
- Emergency Numbers
Federal OSHA Postings Include:
- OSHA: Job Safety and Health. It’s the Law!
Federal Postings Include:
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)