Complete Compliance Posting Solution – the All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster
Federal and Oklahoma laws require employers to post notices informing employees of their rights and protections while performing work for their employers. Oklahoma Labor Law Posters contain each of the state and federal mandatory labor law notices that must be posted in the workplace.
Posting requirements may change throughout the year as the federal and state legislatures and regulatory agencies implement new laws. Sign up for our blogs and email blasts and never miss a required update. Next steps:
- When multiple posting updates are released at the same time, the most economical way to achieve posting compliance is to fully replace the All-On-One poster with the newer version.
- When only one posting is updated, you can instantly update your existing All-On-One Poster with CPC’s innovative Peel ‘N Post™ update. A Peel ‘N Post is an adhesive-backed posting that sticks over the outdated posting on the All-On-One poster.
- All-On-Posters are updated with each mandatory and minor change as they happen, so purchasing a new poster is always an option.
CPC tracks proposed laws and regulations all year long so that you can be prepared for new laws that may affect your workplace and posting obligations. For the last several years, Oklahoma has not made any changes to required state postings. Changes that are reflected on the Oklahoma Labor Law Posters include:
- Every Oklahoma private, federal, state and local government employer employing any employee subject to the federal Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is required to post the official Federal Minimum Wage notice explaining the Act in conspicuous places in every establishment where covered employees are employed. (29 CFR 516.4).
- Oklahoma employers engaged in or affecting commerce or in the production of goods for commerce are required to post the official notice of the Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) where employees and applicants for employment can readily observe it. (29 CFR 801.6).
- FLSA Minimum Wage posting (July 2016) – Update includes nursing mothers’ rights to reasonable break time and a private place to express breast milk during work hours; revised description of enforcement and penalty provisions; differentiating independent contractors from employees; and QR code.
- EPPA posting (July 2016) – The penalty maximum was removed to permit future penalty increases without affecting the posting.
The Oklahoma Labor Law Posters contain:
Oklahoma State Postings:
- Oklahoma Minimum Wage Act
- Oklahoma Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
- Workers’ Compensation Notice
- Unemployment Insurance Notice to Workers
- Child Labor Law
- Pay Day Notice
- Emergency Numbers
Federal OSHA Postings Include:
- OSHA: Job Safety and Health. It’s the Law!
Federal Postings Include:
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Other Oklahoma Mandatory Compliance Materials
- A person who owns or operates a place where smoking is prohibited by law is responsible for posting the Oklahoma No Smoking Poster at each entrance to a building where smoking is prohibited. Smoking is prohibited in indoor workplaces, indoor places used by or open to the public, restaurants (except in enclosed and ventilated smoking rooms), public and private educational facilities, and public transportation facilities.
- Visit our FREE Labor Law Posters download page to see if your state has additional posting or notice requirements specific to your business.