Complete Compliance Posting Solution – the All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster
Federal and Texas laws require employers to post notices informing employees of their rights and protections while performing work for their employers. Texas Labor Law Posters contain each of the state and federal mandatory labor law notices that must be posted in the workplace. In Texas, employers may also be required to post a separate city or county poster depending on their location.
Posting requirements may change throughout the year as the federal and state legislatures and regulatory agencies implement new laws. Sign up for our blogs and email blasts and never miss a required update. Next steps:
- When multiple posting updates are released at the same time, the most economical way to achieve posting compliance is to fully replace the All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster with the updated version.
- When only one posting is updated, you can instantly update your existing All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster with CPC’s innovative Peel ‘N Post™ update. A Peel ‘N Post™ is an adhesive-backed posting that sticks over the outdated posting on the All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster.
- All-On-One™ Labor Law Posters are updated with each mandatory and minor change as they happen, so purchasing a new poster is always an option.
CPC tracks proposed laws and regulations all year long so that you can be prepared for new laws that may affect your workplace and posting obligations.
2020 Texas Labor Law Posters contain the following:
- Equal Employment Opportunity: The Law in Texas (Bilingual)
- Workers’ Compensation – Non-covered Employer (Notice 5)
- Workers’ Compensation – Covered Employer (Notice 6)
- Workers’ Compensation – State Employees (Notice 9)
- Office of Injured Employee Counsel
- Notice to Obtain: Workers’ Compensation and Unemployment Insurance
- Texas Unemployment & Pay Day Law
- Emergency Numbers
Federal OSHA Postings Include:
- OSHA: Job Safety and Health. It’s the Law!
Federal Postings Include:
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Other Texas Mandatory Compliance Materials
- Employers must display Notice 6 (available on our Texas All-On-One) if they carry workers’ compensation insurance.
- Employers that do not carry workers’ compensation insurance must display Notice 5 (available on our Texas All-On-One).
- Texas Bilingual Handgun Poster: Employers may display this poster to indicate that entry on the property with a handgun by a license holder is forbidden.
- Search Texas products to find mandatory posters for specific businesses.
- Visit our FREE Labor Law Posters download page to see if your state has additional posting or notice requirements specific to your business.
- Visit our City/County Labor Law Posters page to see if your location is covered by any local posting requirements.