This product is currently available for pre-order. July poster updates will begin shipping early June or as they become available. Should you need this item for an inspection or other immediate need, please call CPC at (888) 463-5616 to have the order shipped immediately. Otherwise, orders will ship as soon as the changes are available.
Complete Compliance Posting Solution – the West Virginia All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster
Federal and West Virginia laws require employers to post notices informing employees of their rights and protections while performing work for their employers. West Virginia Labor Law Posters contain each of the state and federal mandatory labor law notices that must be posted in the workplace.
Posting requirements may change throughout the year as the federal and state legislatures and regulatory agencies implement new laws. Sign up for our blogs and email blasts and never miss a required update of West Virginia Labor Law Posters. Next steps:
- When multiple posting updates are released at the same time, the most economical way to achieve posting compliance is to fully replace the All-On-One poster with the newer version.
- When only one posting is updated, you can instantly update your existing All-On-One Poster with CPC’s innovative Peel ‘N Post™ update. A Peel ‘N Post is an adhesive-backed posting that sticks over the outdated posting on the All-On-One poster.
- All-On-Posters are updated with each mandatory and minor change as they happen, so purchasing a new poster is always an option.
CPC tracks proposed laws and regulations all year long so that you can be prepared for new laws that may affect your workplace and posting obligations. West Virginia and the US DOL have made the following changes:
- West Virginia Minimum Wage (2016 HB 4283) – (January 2018) Update reflects current minimum wage rate; expired minimum wage rates were removed from the posting.
- West Virginia Human Rights Act (2016 HB 4283) – (June 2016) Update added prohibition of discrimination in employment based on pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions.
- FLSA Minimum Wage posting (July 2016) – Update includes nursing mothers’ rights to reasonable break time and a private place to express breast milk during work hours; revised description of enforcement and penalty provisions; differentiating independent contractors from employees; and QR code.
- EPPA posting (July 2016) – The penalty maximum was removed to permit future penalty increases without affecting the posting.
2022 West Virginia Labor Law Posters contain the following:
- Minimum Wage Requirement
- Notice to Employees – Unemployment Benefits
- Workers’ Compensation Notice
- West Virginia Human Rights Act
- Fair Housing
- West Virginia Wage Payment and Collection Act
- Pay Day Notice
- Emergency Numbers
Federal OSHA Postings:
- OSHA: Job Safety and Health. It’s the Law!
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)