Complete Compliance Posting Solution – the West Virginia All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster
Federal and West Virginia laws require employers to post notices informing employees of their rights and protections while performing work for their employers. West Virginia Labor Law Posters contain each of the state and federal mandatory labor law notices that must be posted in the workplace.
Posting requirements may change throughout the year as the federal and state legislatures and regulatory agencies implement new laws. Sign up for our blogs and email blasts and never miss a required update of West Virginia Labor Law Posters. Next steps:
- When multiple posting updates are released at the same time, the most economical way to achieve posting compliance is to fully replace the All-On-One poster with the newer version.
- When only one posting is updated, you can instantly update your existing All-On-One Poster with CPC’s innovative Peel ‘N Post™ update. A Peel ‘N Post is an adhesive-backed posting that sticks over the outdated posting on the All-On-One poster.
- All-On-Posters are updated with each mandatory and minor change as they happen, so purchasing a new poster is always an option.
CPC tracks proposed laws and regulations all year long so that you can be prepared for new laws that may affect your workplace and posting obligations. West Virginia and the US DOL have made the following changes:
- New 2023! Federal “Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal”
- Updated 2022! West Virginia Unemployment Benefits – Expanded benefit rate table and added Claims Offices
- Updated 2022! West Virginia Workers’ Compensation Notice – Updated to reflect amended statutory text per House Bill 4296
2023 West Virginia Labor Law Posters contain the following:
- Minimum Wage Requirement
- Notice to Employees – Unemployment Benefits
- Workers’ Compensation Notice
- West Virginia Human Rights Act
- Fair Housing
- West Virginia Wage Payment and Collection Act
- Pay Day Notice
- Emergency Numbers
Federal OSHA Postings:
- OSHA: Job Safety and Health. It’s the Law!
- Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)