Complete Compliance Posting Solution – the All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster
Federal and Wyoming laws require employers to post notices informing employees of their rights and protections while performing work for their employers. Wyoming Labor Law Posters contain each of the state and federal mandatory labor law notices that must be posted in the workplace.
Posting requirements may change throughout the year as the federal and state legislatures and regulatory agencies implement new laws. Sign up for our blogs and email blasts and never miss a required update of Wyoming Labor Law Posters. Next steps:
- When multiple posting updates are released at the same time, the most economical way to achieve posting compliance is to fully replace the All-On-One poster with the newer version.
- When only one posting is updated, you can instantly update your existing All-On-One Poster with CPC’s innovative Peel ‘N Post™ update. A Peel ‘N Post is an adhesive-backed posting that sticks over the outdated posting on the All-On-One poster.
- All-On-Posters are updated with each mandatory and minor change as they happen, so purchasing a new poster is always an option.
CPC tracks proposed laws and regulations all year long so that you can be prepared for new laws that may affect your workplace and posting obligations. Wyoming and the US DOL have made the following changes:
- Wyoming OSHA – (2018) Update reflects telephone number and website where current penalty rates for Wyoming OSHA violations can be obtained. Old penalty rates were removed from the posting.
- FLSA Minimum Wage posting (July 2016) – Update includes nursing mothers’ rights to reasonable break time and a private place to express breast milk during work hours; revised description of enforcement and penalty provisions; differentiating independent contractors from employees; and QR code.
- EPPA posting (July 2016) – The penalty maximum was removed to permit future penalty increases without affecting the posting.
Wyoming Labor Law Posters 2018 Contain the following:
- Wyoming State Minimum Wage
- Discrimination is Against the Law
- Wyoming Unemployment Insurance Notice
- Wyoming Workers’ Compensation Act
- Workers’ Rights
- Attention Employees and Applicants – Information to be Posted
- Pay Day Notice
- Emergency Numbers
State OSHA Postings Include:
- Health and Safety Protection on the Job
Federal Postings Include:
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)