Complete Compliance Posting Solution – the Alabama All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster
Federal and Alabama State laws require employers to post notices informing employees of their rights and protections while performing work for their employers. The Alabama Labor Law Poster contains each of the state and federal mandatory labor law notices that must be posted in the workplace.
Posting requirements may change throughout the year as the federal and state legislatures and regulatory agencies implement new laws. Sign up for our blogs and email blasts and never miss a required update. Next steps:
- When multiple posting updates are released at the same time, the most economical way to achieve posting compliance is to fully replace the All-On-One poster with the newer version.
- When only one posting is updated, you can instantly update your existing All-On-One Poster with CPC’s innovative Peel ‘N Post™ update. A Peel ‘N Post is an adhesive-backed posting that sticks over the outdated posting on the All-On-One poster.
- All-On-One Posters are updated with each mandatory and minor change as they happen, so purchasing a new poster is always an option.
CPC tracks proposed laws and regulations all year long so that you can be prepared for new laws that may affect your workplace and posting obligations.
- For the last several years, Alabama has not made any major changes to required state postings.
- 6/2018 – Workers’ Compensation minor change – State agency name.
- 5/2015 – Federal IRS EITC notice – Alabama does not have state EITC program. Alabama employees meeting Federal EITC eligibility requirements may claim the Federal tax credit.
2022 Alabama Labor Law Posters contain the following:
- Alabama Child Labor Law
- Unemployment: Your Job Insurance
- Unemployment Compensation Fraud
- Workers Compensation Information
- Pay Day Notice
- Emergency Numbers
Federal OSHA Postings:
- OSHA: Job Safety and Health. It’s the Law!
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- IRS Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC)