The Cal/OSHA Workplace Safety Poster is a One-step Safety Solution
It is every employer’s responsibility to maintain a safe and informed workplace. The Cal/OSHA Workplace Safety Poster meets all Cal/OSHA mandatory-to-post & mandatory-to-communicate regulations, consolidated onto one attractive and durable poster. The high-quality laminated surface allows you to fill in required data on safety communication sheets, then erase and replace as information changes.
The Cal/OSHA Workplace Safety Poster Includes:
- We Have Gone __ Days Without An Accident (fill-in)
- Cal/OSHA Safety and Health Protection on the Job*
- Hazard Communication Checklist (fill-in)**
- Access To Medical & Exposure Records (fill-in)***
- Quick Reference Hazardous Materials – Safety Data Sheet Access Info (fill-in)**
- Required Safety Equipment (fill-in)**
- Safety Awareness / Safety Meetings (fill-in)**
- Workers’ Compensation Fraud Notice
- Injury Prevention Program Model Notice
- Adult Choking & CPR Instructions****
- Emergency Numbers (fill-in)
*California Code of Regulations, title 8 section 340 requires all covered employers to post the Cal/OSHA Notice in each establishment in a conspicuous place where notices to employees are customarily posted.
**California Code of Regulations, title 8 section 5194 requires all employers to provide information to their employees about the hazardous chemicals to which they may be exposed, by means of a hazard communication program, labels and other forms of warning, safety data sheets, and information and training.
***California Code of Regulations, title 8 section 3204 requires all covered employers to inform current employees (at time of hire, and at least once annually) of the existence, location, and availability of employee medical and exposure records; the person responsible for maintaining and providing access to the records; and each employee’s right of access to these records.
****Workers in certain high-risk industries are required to undergo first aid and CPR training.