Order this add-on to supplement your Mobile Poster Pak™ with notices for agricultural workers in the state of California. The California Agriculture Mobile Poster Pak™ add-on includes up-to-date versions of the following California agriculture notices and federal agriculture postings:
- Farm Labor Contractor – Statement of Pay Rates: This fill-in sheet allows farm labor contractors to complies with requirements of California Labor Code section 1695(a)(7) and 8 CCR § 13666: every farm labor contractor licensed in the state of California must display the rate of compensation the licensee is paying and the name of the licensee.
- Migrant and Seasonal Agricultural Protection Act: Required for every agricultural employer, agricultural association, and farm labor contractor who employs migrant or seasonal agricultural workers and is subject to the federal Migrant and Seasonal Agricultural Protection Act (29 U.S. Code § 1821 and §1831).
- Safety Rules for Pesticide Handlers on Farms (A No. 8): This posting from the California Department of Pesticide Regulation must be posted before any employee is allowed to handle pesticides in an agricultural setting.
- Pesticide Safety Rules for Farm Workers (A No. 9): This posting from the California Department of Pesticide Regulation must be posted whenever employees are working as fieldworkers in a field that has been treated with pesticide or has had a restricted entry interval or entry restricted period in effect within the past 30 days.
- Employee Rights Under the Fair Labor Standards Act – Agricultural Employees: This notice describes federal minimum wage and child labor requirements. Required for every employer employing any agricultural worker who is subject to the FLSA (29 CFR 516.4).
- Housing Terms and Conditions – Form WH-521: This fill-in form can be used to communication terms and conditions of employer-provided housing, as required by Section 201 of the federal Migrant and Seasonal Agricultural Worker Protection Act.
- Notice to Agricultural Workers with Minor Children (Bilingual): This notice informs agricultural workers that minors cannot work on the posted premises unless legally permitted to do so and a work permit has been secured for the minor. Required for every owner or operator of a farm who employs as an agricultural laborer any parent or guardian with immediate care and custody of a minor child (California Education Code §49140).