Complete Compliance Posting Solution – the All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster
Federal and Connecticut laws require employers to post notices informing employees of their rights and protections while performing work for their employers. Connecticut Labor Law Posters contain each of the state and federal mandatory labor law notices that must be posted in the workplace. In Connecticut, employers may also be required to post a separate city or county poster depending on their location.
Posting requirements may change throughout the year as the federal and state legislatures and regulatory agencies implement new laws. Sign up for our blogs and email blasts and never miss a required update. Next steps:
- When multiple posting updates are released at the same time, the most economical way to achieve posting compliance is to fully replace the All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster with the updated version.
- When only one posting is updated, you can instantly update your existing All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster with CPC’s innovative Peel ‘N Post™ update. A Peel ‘N Post™ is an adhesive-backed posting that sticks over the outdated posting on the All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster.
- All-On-One™ Labor Law Posters are updated with each mandatory and minor change as they happen, so purchasing a new poster is always an option.
CPC tracks proposed laws and regulations all year long so that you can be prepared for new laws that may affect your workplace and posting obligations. Connecticut has passed the following new law that may be referenced in a posting:
- The CROWN Act amends the Connecticut Fair Employment Practices to prohibit discrimination on the basis of ethnic hairstyles “historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles.”
2021 Connecticut Labor Law Posters contain the following:
- Connecticut Minimum Wage
- Paid Sick Leave
- Discrimination is Illegal
- Notice to Obtain: Unemployment Compensation
- Workers’ Compensation Act
- Notice to Employees Enrolled in Managed Care Health Programs
- Sexual Harassment is Illegal
- Pregnancy Discrimination
Federal OSHA Postings
- OSHA: Job Safety and Health It’s the Law!
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Other Connecticut Mandatory Compliance Materials
- Employers are required to post Wage Orders specific to their industry.
- Employers must obtain Form Connecticut UC-8 from the Employer Status Unit and display it conspicuously in the workplace.
- Connecticut Smoke Free Posters: Smoking and/or vaping are prohibited in certain locations.
- Visit our FREE Labor Law Posters download page to see if your state has additional posting or notice requirements specific to your business.
- Visit our City/County Labor Law Posters page to see if your location is covered by any local posting requirements.