Order this add-on to supplement your Mobile Poster Pak™ with required postings for federal contractors operating under federal service, manufacturing, or construction contracts. The Federal Contract Postings Mobile Poster Pak™ add-on includes current versions of the following postings:
- Employee Rights Under the National Labor Relations Act (NLRA): Required for federal contractors and subcontractors under contracts for the purchase, sale, or use of personal property or non-personal services in excess of $100,000.
- Employee Rights on Government Contracts (Service Contract Act/Public Contracts Act): Contractors and any subcontractors engaged in covered federal service or public contracts must notify employees of applicable wage, overtime and fringe benefits required to be paid pursuant to the contract or as provided under the Act.
- Federal Notice to Employees with Disabilities Paid at Subminimum Wages: Required for every employer having workers employed under special minimum wage certificates authorized by Section 14(c) of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- Employee Rights under the Davis-Bacon Act: Required for any contractor or subcontractor engaged in contracts in excess of $2,000 for the actual construction, alteration/repair of a public building or public work or building or work financed in whole or in part from federal funds, federal guarantee, or federal pledge.
- FHWA Federal Aid Highway Construction Notice: Required to be posted on each federal or federal-aid highway construction project.
- Worker Rights Under Executive Order 13658 (Federal Minimum Wage for Contractors): The Executive Order minimum wage requirement applies to all contracts for construction covered by the Davis-Bacon Act; contracts for services covered by the Service Contract Act; concessions contracts, recreational equipment on Federal property; and contracts to provide services in Federal buildings.
- Worker Rights Under Executive Order 13706 (Sick Leave for Federal Contractors): Certain employers that contract with the Federal Government are required to provide employees working on or in connection to these contracts with up to seven days (56 hours) of paid sick leave annually. Applies to new contracts and replacements with expiring contracts starting January 1, 2017.
- “EEO is the Law” Poster Supplement: Required for businesses covered by Executive Order 11246, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974.
- Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision: Required for any business or organization that (1) holds a single federal contract, subcontract, or federally assisted construction contract in excess of $10,000; (2) has federal contracts or subcontracts that have a combined total in excess of $10,000 in any 12-month period; or (3) holds government bills of lading, serves as a depository of federal funds, or is an issuing and paying agency for U.S. savings bonds and notes in any amount.