Federal and State laws require employers to post notices informing employees of their rights and protections while performing work for their employers. Georgia Labor Law Posters contain each of the state and federal mandatory labor law notices that must be posted in the workplace. Employers may also be required to post a separate city or county poster depending on their location, or specialized posters relating to their industry.
Posting requirements may change throughout the year as the federal and state legislatures and regulatory agencies implement new laws. Sign up for our blogs and email blasts to never miss a required update! Next steps:
- When only one labor law notice is updated with a mandatory change, you can instantly update your existing All-On-One™ Poster with CPC’s innovative Peel ‘N Post™ update sticker. A Peel ‘N Post™ is an adhesive-backed posting that sticks over the outdated posting on the All-On-One™ Poster.
- When multiple labor law notice updates are released at the same time, the most economical way to achieve posting compliance is to replace the outdated All-On-One™ Poster with the newer version.
- All-On-One™ Posters are updated with each mandatory and minor change as they happen, so purchasing a new poster is always an option.
- Workers’ Compensation Official Notice (September 2021) – Updated with new posting title and revised State Board of Workers’ Compensation website.
- Workers’ Compensation Bill of Rights (July 2019) – Updated with new benefit rates, rights, and information relating to lifetime medical benefits.
- Unemployment Insurance Notice to Employees (June 2018) – Updated with new online filing address and updated location list for in-person claim filing.
2022 Georgia Labor Law Posters contain the following:
Georgia State Postings
- Equal Pay for Equal Work Act
- Unemployment Insurance Notice to Employees
- Vacation Notice: Unemployment Insurance is not Payable
- Workers’ Compensation Bill of Rights
- Workers’ Compensation Panel of Physicians
- Pay Day Notice
- Emergency Numbers
Federal OSHA Postings
- OSHA: Job Safety and Health
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Other Georgia Mandatory Compliance Materials
- Georgia No Smoking Poster: Georgia law requires No Smoking signs to be posted on all entrances to every public place and every enclosed area within a place of employment.
- Georgia Smoking Permitted Poster: Georgia law requires a Smoking Permitted sign (or Smoking Permitted, 18+ Only sign) to be posted at the entrance of any designated smoking area in a public place or workplace.
- Search Georgia products to find mandatory posters for specific industries.
- Visit our City/County Labor Law Posters page to see if your location is covered by any local posting requirements.
- Visit our FREE Labor Law Posters download page to see if your state has additional posting or notice requirements specific to your business.