Complete Compliance Posting Solution – the All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster
Federal and Illinois labor laws require employers to post notices informing employees of their rights and protections while performing work for their employers. Illinois Labor Law Posters contain each of the state and federal mandatory labor law notices that must be posted in the workplace. In Illinois, employers may also be required to post a separate city or county poster depending on their location.
Posting requirements may change throughout the year as the federal and state legislatures and regulatory agencies implement new laws. Sign up for our blogs and email blasts and never miss a required update. Next steps:
- When multiple posting updates are released at the same time, the most economical way to achieve posting compliance is to fully replace the All-On-One poster with the newer version.
- When only one posting is updated, you can instantly update your existing All-On-One Poster with CPC’s innovative Peel ‘N Post™ update. A Peel ‘N Post is an adhesive-backed posting that sticks over the outdated posting on the All-On-One poster.
- All-On-Posters are updated with each mandatory and minor change as they happen, so purchasing a new poster is always an option.
Recent Posting Changes
CPC tracks proposed laws and regulations all year long so that you can be prepared for new laws that may affect your workplace and posting obligations. Illinois recently added or updated the following required postings:
- You Have the Right to Be Free From Job Discrimination and Sexual Harassment (October 2018) – Replaces the Employment Rights/Human Rights Act posting. A new law requires the Human Rights Act posting to state that employees have the right to be free from sexual harassment.
The 2019 Illinois Labor Law Posters contain the following:
- Your Rights Under Illinois Employment Laws
- Pregnancy and Your Rights in the Workplace
- Notice to Workers About Unemployment Insurance Benefits
- Workers’ Compensation
- You Have the Right to be Free From Job Discrimination and Sexual Harassment
- Pay Day Notice
- Emergency Numbers
Federal OSHA Postings
- OSHA: Job Safety and Health. It’s the Law!
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Other Illinois Mandatory Compliance Materials
- Illinois employers are required to post the Illinois No Smoking Poster in each public place or place of employment where smoking is prohibited
- Search Illinois products to find mandatory posters for specific industries.
- Visit our City/County Labor Law Posters page to see if your location is covered by any local posting requirements.
- Visit our FREE Labor Law Posters download page to see if your state has additional posting or notice requirements specific to your business.