Complete Compliance Posting Solution – the All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster
Federal and Kentucky laws require employers to post notices informing employees of their rights and protections while performing work for their employers. Kentucky Labor Law Posters contain each of the state and federal mandatory labor law notices that must be posted in the workplace. In Kentucky, employers may also be required to post a separate city or county poster depending on their location.
Posting requirements may change throughout the year as the federal and state legislatures and regulatory agencies implement new laws. Sign up for our blogs and email blasts and never miss a required update. Next steps:
- When multiple posting updates are released at the same time, the most economical way to achieve posting compliance is to fully replace the All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster with the updated version.
- When only one posting is updated, you can instantly update your existing All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster with CPC’s innovative Peel ‘N Post™ update. A Peel ‘N Post™ is an adhesive-backed posting that sticks over the outdated posting on the All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster.
- All-On-One™ Labor Law Posters are updated with each mandatory and minor change as they happen, so purchasing a new poster is always an option.
This item has been placed on hold pending a legislative change or posting update. Should you need this item for an inspection or other immediate need, please call CPC at (800) 817-7678 to have the order shipped immediately. Otherwise, orders will ship as soon as the changes are available.
CPC tracks proposed laws and regulations all year long so that you can be prepared for new laws that may affect your workplace and posting obligations.
2018 Kentucky Labor Law Posters contain the following:
- Kentucky Wage and Hour Laws
- Kentucky Law Requires Equal Employment Opportunity
- Wage Discrimination Because of Sex
- Information about Unemployment Insurance Benefits
- Workers’ Compensation Notice
- Kentucky Child Labor Law
- Pay Day Notice
- Emergency Numbers
Federal OSHA Postings Include:
- Kentucky Safety and Health Protection on the Job
Federal Postings Include:
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)