Complete Compliance Posting Solution – the All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster
Federal and Massachusetts laws require employers to post notices informing employees of their rights and protections while performing work for their employers. Massachusetts Labor Law Posters contain each of the state and federal mandatory labor law notices that must be posted in the workplace. In Massachusetts, employers may also be required to post a separate city or county poster depending on their location.
Posting requirements may change throughout the year as the federal and state legislatures and regulatory agencies implement new laws. Sign up for our blogs and email blasts and never miss a required update. Next steps:
- When multiple posting updates are released at the same time, the most economical way to achieve posting compliance is to fully replace the All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster with the updated version.
- When only one posting is updated, you can instantly update your existing All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster with CPC’s innovative Peel ‘N Post™ update. A Peel ‘N Post™ is an adhesive-backed posting that sticks over the outdated posting on the All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster.
- All-On-One™ Labor Law Posters are updated with each mandatory and minor change as they happen, so purchasing a new poster is always an option.
CPC tracks proposed laws and regulations all year long so that you can be prepared for new laws that may affect your workplace and posting obligations. Massachusetts has passed the following new laws that we expect to be referenced on forthcoming posting updates:
- (HB 3680) New Pregnant Worker Fairness Act, effective April 1, 2018.
- (SB 2119) New Pay Equity Law, effective July 1, 2018.
2018 Massachusetts Labor Law Posters contain the following:
- Massachusetts Wage and Hour Laws
- Fair Employment Law
- Information on Employees Unemployment Insurance Coverage
- Workers Compensation: Notice to Employees
- Sexual Harassment
- Parental Leave
- Earned Sick Time
- Pay Day Notice
- Emergency Numbers
Federal OSHA Postings Include:
- OSHA Job Safety and Health, It’s the Law!
Federal Postings Include:
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)