Complete Compliance Posting Solution – the Mississippi All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster
Federal and Mississippi laws require employers to post notices informing employees of their rights and protections while performing work for their employers. Mississippi Labor Law Posters contain each of the state and federal mandatory labor law notices that must be posted in the workplace.
Posting requirements may change throughout the year as the federal and state legislatures and regulatory agencies implement new laws. Sign up for our blogs and email blasts and never miss a required update. Next steps:
- When multiple posting updates are released at the same time, the most economical way to achieve posting compliance is to fully replace the All-On-One poster with the newer version.
- When only one posting is updated, you can instantly update your existing All-On-One Poster with CPC’s innovative Peel ‘N Post™ update. A Peel ‘N Post is an adhesive-backed posting that sticks over the outdated posting on the All-On-One poster.
- All-On-Posters are updated with each mandatory and minor change as they happen, so purchasing a new poster is always an option.
CPC tracks proposed laws and regulations all year long so that you can be prepared for new laws that may affect your workplace and posting obligations. Mississippi has updated the following state posting:
- 7/2020 Unemployment Insurance for Employees – The 2020 posting describes when and how to file a UI claim on the web or by phone, information need to complete a claim, and contact information to direct questions to the Mississippi Department of Employment Security by email or on the web.
2022 Mississippi Labor Law Posters contain the following:
- Unemployment Insurance for Employees
- Workers’ Compensation: Notice of Coverage
- Workers’ Compensation Notice of Senate Bill 2576
- Pay Day Notice
- Emergency Numbers
Federal OSHA Postings:
- OSHA: Job Safety and Health. It’s the Law!
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Other Mississippi Compliance Products
- Search Nevada products to find mandatory posters for specific industries.
- Visit our FREE Labor Law Posters download page to see if your state has additional posting or notice requirements specific to your business.