This item has been placed on hold pending a legislative change or posting update. Should you need this item for an inspection or other immediate need, please call CPC at (888) 463-5616 to have the order shipped immediately. Otherwise, orders will ship as soon as the changes are available.
Complete Compliance Posting Solution – the All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster
Federal and Montana laws require employers to post notices informing employees of their rights and protections while performing work for their employers. Montana Labor Law Posters contain each of the state and federal mandatory labor law notices that must be posted in the workplace. In Montana, employers may also be required to post a separate city or county poster depending on their location.
Posting requirements may change throughout the year as the federal and state legislatures and regulatory agencies implement new laws. Sign up for our blogs and email blasts and never miss a required update. Next steps:
- When multiple posting updates are released at the same time, the most economical way to achieve posting compliance is to fully replace the All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster with the updated version.
- When only one posting is updated, you can instantly update your existing All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster with CPC’s innovative Peel ‘N Post™ update. A Peel ‘N Post™ is an adhesive-backed posting that sticks over the outdated posting on the All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster.
- All-On-One™ Labor Law Posters are updated with each mandatory and minor change as they happen, so purchasing a new poster is always an option.
- Montana Minimum Wage – revised with rate effective January 1, 2021.
2021 Montana Labor Law Posters contain the following:
- Minimum Wage
- Discrimination is Against the Law
- Notice to Obtain: Workers’ Compensation and Unemployment Insurance
- Wage Payment Act
- Pay Day Notice
- Emergency Numbers
Federal OSHA Postings Include:
- OSHA: Job Safety and Health. It’s the Law!
Federal Postings Include:
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Other Montana Mandatory Compliance Materials
- Employers must obtain a workers’ compensation notice from their workers’ compensation carrier and an unemployment insurance notice from the Montana Unemployment Insurance Division, and display them conspicuously in the workplace.
- Visit our FREE Labor Law Posters download page to see if your state has additional posting or notice requirements specific to your business.
- Visit our City/County Labor Law Posters page to see if your location is covered by any local posting requirements.