Complete Compliance Posting Solution – the All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster
Federal and Rhode Island laws require employers to post notices informing employees of their rights and protections while performing work for their employers. Rhode Island Labor Law Posters contain each of the mandatory state and federal labor law notices that must be posted in the workplace. Employers may also be required to post a separate city or county poster depending on their location, or specialized posters relating to their industry.
Posting requirements may change throughout the year as the federal and state legislatures and regulatory agencies implement new laws. Sign up for our blogs and email blasts to never miss a required update! Next steps:
- When only one labor law notice is updated with a mandatory change, you can instantly update your existing All-On-One™ Poster with CPC’s innovative Peel ‘N Post™ update sticker. A Peel ‘N Post™ is an adhesive-backed posting that sticks over the outdated posting on the All-On-One™ Poster.
- When multiple labor law notice updates are released at the same time, the most economical way to achieve posting compliance is to replace the outdated All-On-One™ Poster with the newer version.
- All-On-One™ Posters are updated with each mandatory and minor change as they happen, so purchasing a new poster is always an option.
CPC tracks proposed laws and regulations all year long so that you can be prepared for new laws that may affect your workplace and posting obligations.
2020 Rhode Island Labor Law Posters contain the following:
- Minimum Wage
- Discrimination is Illegal
- Unemployment and Temporary Disability Insurance Benefits
- Workers’ Compensation Act
- Rhode Island Parental & Family Medical Leave Act
- Sexual Harassment in Employment
- Whistleblowers’ Protection Act
- Right-to-Know Law
- Prevailing Wage in Construction
- Notice of Right to be Free from Discrimination
- Healthy and Safe Families and Workplaces Act
- Pay Day Notice
- Emergency Numbers
Federal OSHA Postings Include:
- OSHA: Job Safety and Health. It’s the Law!
Federal Postings Include:
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Other Rhode Island Mandatory Compliance Materials
- Rhode Island No Smoking Poster: Rhode Island Public Health and Workplace Safety Act prohibits smoking in public places and places of employment.
- Visit our FREE Labor Law Posters download page to see if your state has additional posting or notice requirements specific to your business.
- Visit our City/County Labor Law Posters page to see if your location is covered by any local posting requirements.