Complete Compliance Posting Solution – the All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster
Federal and Rhode Island laws require employers to post notices informing employees of their rights and protections while performing work for their employers. Rhode Island Labor Law Posters contain each of the mandatory state and federal labor law notices that must be posted in the workplace. Employers may also be required to post a separate city or county poster depending on their location, or specialized posters relating to their industry.
Posting requirements may change throughout the year as the federal and state legislatures and regulatory agencies implement new laws. Sign up for our blogs and email blasts to never miss a required update! Next steps:
- When only one labor law notice is updated with a mandatory change, you can instantly update your existing All-On-One™ Poster with CPC’s innovative Peel ‘N Post™ update sticker. A Peel ‘N Post™ is an adhesive-backed posting that sticks over the outdated posting on the All-On-One™ Poster.
- When multiple labor law notice updates are released at the same time, the most economical way to achieve posting compliance is to replace the outdated All-On-One™ Poster with the newer version.
- All-On-One™ Posters are updated with each mandatory and minor change as they happen, so purchasing a new poster is always an option.
This item has been placed on hold pending a legislative change or posting update. Should you need this item for an inspection or other immediate need, please call CPC at (800) 817-7678 to have the order shipped immediately. Otherwise, orders will ship as soon as the changes are available.
CPC tracks proposed laws and regulations all year long so that you can be prepared for new laws that may affect your workplace and posting obligations. Rhode Island has passed the following new laws that we expect to be referenced on forthcoming posting updates:
- (HB 5175) New minimum wage, effective January 1, 2018 and January 1, 2019.
- (HB 5413) Healthy and Safe Families and Workplace Act, effective July 1, 2018.
2018 Rhode Island Labor Law Posters contain the following:
- Minimum Wage
- Discrimination is Illegal
- Unemployment and Temporary Disability Insurance Benefits
- Workers’ Compensation Act
- Rhode Island Parental & Family Medical Leave Act
- Sexual Harassment in Employment
- Whistleblowers’ Protection Act
- Right-to-Know Law
- Prevailing Wage in Construction
- Notice of Right to be Free from Discrimination
- Pay Day Notice
- Emergency Numbers
Federal OSHA Postings Include:
- OSHA: Job Safety and Health. It’s the Law!
Federal Postings Include:
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)