Complete Compliance Posting Solution – the All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster
Federal and State laws require employers to post notices informing employees of their rights and protections while performing work for their employers. Tennessee Labor Law Posters contain each of the mandatory state and federal labor law notices that must be posted in the workplace. Employers may also be required to post a separate city or county poster depending on their location, or specialized posters relating to their industry.
Posting requirements may change throughout the year as the federal and state legislatures and regulatory agencies implement new laws. Sign up for our blogs and email blasts to never miss a required update! Next steps:
- When only one labor law notice is updated with a mandatory change, you can instantly update your existing All-On-One™ Poster with CPC’s innovative Peel ‘N Post™ update sticker. A Peel ‘N Post™ is an adhesive-backed posting that sticks over the outdated posting on the All-On-One™ Poster.
- When multiple labor law notice updates are released at the same time, the most economical way to achieve posting compliance is to replace the outdated All-On-One™ Poster with the newer version.
- All-On-One™ Posters are updated with each mandatory and minor change as they happen, so purchasing a new poster is always an option.
- New Federal “Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal” – October 2022
Tennessee Labor Law Posters contain the following:
Tennessee State Postings
- Discrimination in Employment (Bilingual)
- Unemployment Insurance
- Tennessee Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Wage Regulation and Child Labor Acts
- Pay Day Notice
- Emergency Numbers
State OSHA Postings
- Tennessee: You Have a Right to a Safe and Healthful Workplace. It’s The Law!
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Other Tennessee Mandatory Compliance Materials
- Pay Day Notice: Employers are required to post notice of regular pay days in two conspicuous places in the workplace. CPC offers a stand-alone Pay Day Notice to fulfill this posting requirement.
- Tennessee No Smoking Poster: Tennessee law requires No Smoking signs to be posted in every place of employment and public place where smoking is prohibited.
- Search Tennessee products to find mandatory posters for specific industries.
- Visit our City/County Labor Law Posters page to see if your location is covered by any local posting requirements.
- Visit our FREE Labor Law Posters download page to see if your state has additional posting or notice requirements specific to your business.