Federal and Washington State laws require employers to post notices informing employees of their rights and protections while performing work for their employers. Washington State Labor Law Posters contain each of the state and federal mandatory labor law notices that must be posted in the workplace. In Washington State, employers may also be required to post a separate city or county poster depending on their location.
Posting requirements may change throughout the year as the federal and state legislatures and regulatory agencies implement new laws. Sign up for our blogs and email blasts and never miss a required update. Next steps:
- When multiple posting updates are released at the same time, the most economical way to achieve posting compliance is to fully replace the All-On-One poster with the newer version.
- When only one posting is updated, you can instantly update your existing All-On-One Poster with CPC’s innovative Peel ‘N Post™ update. A Peel ‘N Post is an adhesive-backed posting that sticks over the outdated posting on the All-On-One poster.
- All-On-Posters are updated with each mandatory and minor change as they happen, so purchasing a new poster is always an option.
CPC tracks proposed laws, regulations and posting changes all year long so that you can be prepared for new laws that may affect your workplace and posting obligations. Washington State has made the following posting updates:
- (SB 96) Paid Sick Leave (effective January 1, 2018) has been added to the Your Rights as a Worker posting
- Unemployment Benefits procedures – Access e-services, telephone support, and job search resources
Washington State Labor Law Posters 2018 contain the following:
Washington State Postings
- Discrimination in Employment
- Unemployment Benefits
- Workers’ Compensation – Industrial Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation – Self-Insurance
- Your Rights as a Worker
- Pay Day Notice
- Emergency Numbers
State OSHA Postings Include:
- Job Safety and Health Law
Federal Postings Include:
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Visit our FREE Labor Law Posters download page to see if your state has additional posting or notice requirements specific to your business.