Complete Compliance Posting Solution – the All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster
Federal and Wisconsin laws require employers to post notices informing employees of their rights and protections while performing work for their employers. Wisconsin Labor Law Posters contain each of the state and federal mandatory labor law notices that must be posted in the workplace.
Posting requirements may change throughout the year as the federal and state legislatures and regulatory agencies implement new laws. Sign up for our blogs and email blasts and never miss a required update. Next steps:
- When multiple posting updates are released at the same time, the most economical way to achieve posting compliance is to fully replace the All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster with the updated version.
- When only one posting is updated, you can instantly update your existing All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster with CPC’s innovative Peel ‘N Post™ update. A Peel ‘N Post™ is an adhesive-backed posting that sticks over the outdated posting on the All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster.
- All-On-One™ Labor Law Posters are updated with each mandatory and minor change as they happen, so purchasing a new poster is always an option.
- Notice to Employees about Applying for Wisconsin Unemployment Insurance updated with a new section where employers can enter their business name and address.
2018 Wisconsin Labor Law Posters contain the following:
- Wisconsin Minimum Wage Rates & Board and Lodging Allowances
- Wisconsin Bone Marrow and Organ Donation Leave Act
- Notice to Employees About Applying for Unemployment Benefits
- Wisconsin Fair Employment Law
- Employee Protections Against Use of Honesty Testing Devices
- Wisconsin Family and Medical Leave Law
- Employee Rights Under Wisconsin’s Business Closing/Mass Layoff Law
- Notification Required for Cessation of Health Care Benefits
- Hours and Times of Day Minors may Work in Wisconsin
Federal OSHA Postings Include:
- OSHA: Job Safety and Health. It’s the Law!
Federal Postings Include:
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)