Complete Compliance Posting Solution – the Indiana All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster
Federal and Indiana laws require employers to post notices informing employees of their rights and protections while performing work for their employers. Indiana Labor Law Posters contain each of the state and federal mandatory labor law notices that must be posted in the workplace.
Posting requirements may change throughout the year as the federal and state legislatures and regulatory agencies implement new laws. Sign up for our blogs and email blasts and never miss a required update. Next steps:
- When multiple posting updates are released at the same time, the most economical way to achieve posting compliance is to fully replace the All-On-One poster with the newer version.
- When only one posting is updated, you can instantly update your existing All-On-One Poster with CPC’s innovative Peel ‘N Post™ update. A Peel ‘N Post is an adhesive-backed posting that sticks over the outdated posting on the All-On-One poster.
- All-On-Posters are updated with each mandatory and minor change as they happen, so purchasing a new poster is always an option.
CPC tracks proposed laws and regulations all year long so that you can be prepared for new laws that may affect your workplace and posting obligations. For the last several years, Indiana has not made any changes to required state postings. The most recent changes to Indiana Labor Law Posters include:
- New 2023 – Federal “Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal”
- Updated 2021 – Indiana Minimum Wage – Updated format (minor change)
2023 Indiana Labor Law Posters contain the following:
- Indiana Minimum Wage Law
- Equal Opportunity is the Law
- Unemployment: Indiana Workforce Development Act
- Workers’ Compensation Notice
- Teen Work Hour Restrictions
- Pay Day Notice
- Emergency Numbers
State OSHA Postings:
- IOSHA: Safety and Health Protection on the Job
- Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Other Indiana Compliance Materials
- Indiana Workers’ Compensation Fraud Poster
- Indiana employers are required to post the Indiana No Smoking Poster at entrances to public places and places of employment.
- Visit our FREE Labor Law Posters download page to see if your state has additional posting or notice requirements specific to your business.