Complete Compliance Posting Solution – the Kansas All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster
Federal and Kansas laws require employers to post notices informing employees of their rights and protections while performing work for their employers. Kansas Labor Law Posters contain each of the state and federal mandatory labor law notices that must be posted in the workplace.
Posting requirements may change throughout the year as the federal and state legislatures and regulatory agencies implement new laws. Sign up for our blogs and email blasts and never miss a required update. Next steps:
- When multiple posting updates are released at the same time, the most economical way to achieve posting compliance is to fully replace the All-On-One poster with the newer version.
- When only one posting is updated, you can instantly update your existing All-On-One Poster with CPC’s innovative Peel ‘N Post™ update. A Peel ‘N Post is an adhesive-backed posting that sticks over the outdated posting on the All-On-One poster.
- All-On-Posters are updated with each mandatory and minor change as they happen, so purchasing a new poster is always an option.
CPC tracks proposed laws and regulations all year long so that you can be prepared for new laws that may affect your workplace and posting obligations. Recent changes that are reflected on Kansas All-On-One Labor Law Posters include:
- New 2023! Federal “Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal”
2023 Kansas Labor Law Posters contain the following:
- Child Labor: Notice of Hours
- Equal Opportunity in Employment (Bilingual)
- Unemployment Insurance (Bilingual)
- Workers’ Compensation
- Fair Housing
- Pay Day Notice
- Emergency Numbers
Federal OSHA Postings:
- OSHA: Job Safety and Health. It’s the Law!
- Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Other Kansas Compliance Materials
- Kansas employers are required to post the Kansas Smoking is Prohibited Sign in places of employment and on the premises of public places. (KSA 21-4011)
- Kansas Fair Housing Poster must be posted in a visible location by persons engaged in the sale, rental, leasing, financing or negotiation of terms and conditions related to the provision of housing. (KRS 44-1002, KAR 21-60)
- Kansas Equal Opportunity in Public Accommodations Poster must be posed in facilities offering goods and services to the public. (KRS 44-1002; KAR 21-44-3)
- Kansas Workers’ Compensation Fraud Poster
- Visit our FREE Labor Law Posters download page to see if your state has additional posting or notice requirements specific to your business.