This item has been placed on hold pending a legislative change or posting update. Should you need this item for an inspection or other immediate need, please call CPC at (888) 463-5616 to have the order shipped immediately. Otherwise, orders will ship as soon as the changes are available.
Complete Compliance Posting Solution – the Louisiana All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster
Federal and State laws require employers to post notices informing employees of their rights and protections while performing work for their employers. Louisiana Labor Law Posters contain each of the mandatory state and federal labor law notices that must be posted in the workplace. Employers may also be required to post a separate city or county poster depending on their location, or specialized posters relating to their industry.
Posting requirements may change throughout the year as the federal and state legislatures and regulatory agencies implement new laws. Sign up for our blogs and email blasts to never miss a required update! Next steps:
- When only one labor law notice is updated with a mandatory change, you can instantly update your existing All-On-One™ Poster with CPC’s innovative Peel ‘N Post™ update sticker. A Peel ‘N Post™ is an adhesive-backed posting that sticks over the outdated posting on the All-On-One™ Poster.
- When multiple labor law notice updates are released at the same time, the most economical way to achieve posting compliance is to replace the outdated All-On-One™ Poster with the newer version.
- All-On-One™ Posters are updated with each mandatory and minor change as they happen, so purchasing a new poster is always an option.
- Earned Income Credit (EIC ) 2021 notice : The EIC 2021 notice has been updated with the maximum income an employee may earn in 2021 to be eligible for the 2021 federal Earned Income Tax Credit. Income maximums are based on the number of qualifying children, if any, claimed by the employee. An employee does not need qualifying children to claim the credit. The 2021 EIC notice also reflects the 2021 enactment of the federal American Rescue Plan Act which may impact the Earned Income Tax Credit.
2021 Louisiana Labor Law Posters contain the following:
- Timely Payment of Wages
- Genetic Discrimination
- Age Discrimination
- Unemployment Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation
- National Guard
- Sickle Cell Trait
- Out-of-State Vehicles
- Earned Income Credit (EIC)
- Independent Contractor or Employee?
- Louisiana Minor Labor Law
- Pay Day Notice
- Emergency Numbers
Federal OSHA Postings:
- OSHA: Job Safety and Health. It’s the Law!
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Other Louisiana Compliance Materials
- No Smoking Poster: Louisiana law requires No Smoking signs to be posted in all public places and enclosed workplaces where smoking is prohibited.
- Louisiana Workers’ Compensation Fraud Poster
- Search Louisiana products to find mandatory posters for specific industries.
- Visit our City/County Labor Law Posters page to see if your location is covered by any local posting requirements.
- Visit our FREE Labor Law Posters download page to see if your state has additional posting or notice requirements specific to your business.