Federal and State laws require employers to post notices informing employees of their rights and protections while performing work for their employers. Maine Labor Law Posters contain each of the state and federal mandatory labor law notices that must be posted in the workplace. Employers may also be required to post a separate city or county poster depending on their location, or specialized posters relating to their industry.
Posting requirements may change throughout the year as the federal and state legislatures and regulatory agencies implement new laws. Sign up for our blogs and email blasts to never miss a required update! Next steps:
- When only one labor law notice is updated with a mandatory change, you can instantly update your existing All-On-One™ Poster with CPC’s innovative Peel ‘N Post™ update sticker. A Peel ‘N Post™ is an adhesive-backed posting that sticks over the outdated posting on the All-On-One™ Poster.
- When multiple labor law notice updates are released at the same time, the most economical way to achieve posting compliance is to replace the outdated All-On-One™ Poster with the newer version.
- All-On-One™ Posters are updated with each mandatory and minor change as they happen, so purchasing a new poster is always an option.
- Minimum Wage (December 2017) – Updated with new minimum wage rates and minimum salary requirement for overtime exemption, effective January 1, 2018 .
- Maine Employment Security Law (December 2017) – Updated with URL for new online filing portal.
- Video Display Terminals (October 2017) – Previously titled “Safe Work for Computer Operators.” This posting was rewritten to contain the full text of the Video Display Terminals Law.
- Child Labor Laws (August 2017) – Updated to reflect a new law which expands working opportunities for 14- and 15-year-olds.
2018 Maine Labor Law Posters contain the following:
Maine State Postings
- Minimum Wage
- Regulation of Employment
- Maine Human Rights Act Prohibits Sex Discrimination
- Workers’ Compensation
- Maine Employment Security Law
- Whistleblower’s Protection Act
- Child Labor Laws
- Video Display Terminals
- Pay Day Notice
- Emergency Numbers
Federal OSHA Postings
- OSHA: Job Safety and Health. It’s the Law!
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Visit our FREE Labor Law Posters download page to see if your state has additional posting or notice requirements specific to your business.