It is every employer’s responsibility to maintain a safe and informed workplace. The Federal OSHA Workplace Safety Poster meets all Federal OSHA mandatory-to-post & mandatory-to-communicate regulations, consolidated onto one attractive and durable poster. The high-quality Poly Vinyl surface allows you to fill in required data on safety communication sheets, then erase and replace as information changes.
The OSHA Workplace Safety Poster Includes:
- We Have Gone __ Days Without An Accident (fill-in)
- OSHA Job Safety & Health: It’s the Law! poster*
- Hazard Communication Checklist (fill-in)**
- Access To Medical & Exposure Records (fill-in)***
- Quick Reference Hazardous Materials – Safety Data Sheet Access Info (fill-in)**
- Required Safety Equipment (fill-in)**
- Safety Awareness / Safety Meetings (fill-in)**
- Workers’ Compensation Fraud Notice
- Injury Prevention Program Model Notice
- Adult Choking & CPR Instructions****
- Emergency Numbers (fill-in)
*OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1903.2 requires all covered employers to post this notice in a conspicuous place or places where notices to employees are customarily posted.
**OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1910.1200 requires all covered employers to provide information to their employees about the hazardous chemicals to which they are exposed, by means of a hazard communication program, labels and other forms of warning, safety data sheets, and information and training.
***OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1910.1020 requires all covered employers to inform current employees (at time of hire, and at least once annually) of the existence, location, and availability of employee medical and exposure records; the person responsible for maintaining and providing access to the records; and each employee’s right of access to these records.
****Workers in certain high-risk industries are required to undergo first aid and CPR training.