Federal and State laws require employers to post notices informing employees of their rights and protections while performing work for their employers. South Carolina Labor Law Posters contain each of the state and federal mandatory labor law notices that must be posted in the workplace. Employers may also be required to post a separate city or county poster depending on their location, or specialized posters relating to their industry.
Posting requirements may change throughout the year as the federal and state legislatures and regulatory agencies implement new laws. Sign up for our blogs and email blasts to never miss a required update! Next steps:
- When only one labor law notice is updated with a mandatory change, you can instantly update your existing All-On-One™ Poster with CPC’s innovative Peel ‘N Post™ update sticker. A Peel ‘N Post™ is an adhesive-backed posting that sticks over the outdated posting on the All-On-One™ Poster.
- When multiple labor law notice updates are released at the same time, the most economical way to achieve posting compliance is to replace the outdated All-On-One™ Poster with the newer version.
- All-On-One™ Posters are updated with each mandatory and minor change as they happen, so purchasing a new poster is always an option.
- South Carolina Prohibits Employment Discrimination (July 2018) – New posting! This notice fulfills the requirements of the new Pregnancy Accommodation Act and applies to private and public employers. This replaces the previous SC Prohibits Discrimination posting which was required only for public employers.
- Job Safety and Health Protection (July 2018) – Updated with information on SC OSHA reporting requirements.
2018 South Carolina Labor Law Posters contain the following:
South Carolina State Postings
- South Carolina Labor Law Abstract
- South Carolina Prohibits Employment Discrimination
- Unemployment Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation
- Your Rights as a Worker in South Carolina
- Pay Day Notice
- Emergency Numbers
State OSHA Postings
- South Carolina: Safety and Health Protection on the Job
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Visit our FREE Labor Law Posters download page to see if your state has additional posting or notice requirements specific to your business.