Attention: British Columbia Employers
British Columbia 2022 All-On-One™ Labour Law Poster
2022 Labour Law Posting Updates:
Health and Safety
British Columbia All-On-One™ Labour Law Poster
The posting has been updated to reflect the minimum wage increase effective June 1, 2022, to $15.56 per hour.
The posting reflects additional leave information including:
- Increase in Illness and Injury Leave to 5 paid days and 3 unpaid days of sick leave per calendar year.
- COVID-19 related leaves, including COVID-19 vaccination leave and unpaid leave for certain reasons related to COVID-19.
- The purposes for which employee leaves may be used, the duration of the leave, and employee rights and protections while on leave.
Human Rights Protection in Employment
The posting has been updated to reflect new protections and current policies regarding employment discrimination, including:
- New protected categories – Indigenous Identity, and Gender Identity and Expression – and additional protected Sex characteristics.
- Updated descriptions of:
- employment discrimination
- harassment and sexual harassment
- duty to accommodate
- complaint procedures
Health and Safety is Everyone’s Responsibility
The posting has been substantially revised to improve clarity regarding health and safety roles and responsibilities of employers, supervisors, and employees.