Pennsylvania’s Department of Labor and Industry, Office of Unemployment Compensation Policy, has released an updated Unemployment Insurance Notice that employers must post in the workplace for employees to view.
- Employer Account Number must be displayed under the employer’s name and address section
- New information has been added regarding claimant reporting requirements
- Section addressing penalties has been expanded to cover penalties for committing criminal offenses to obtain benefits
- Claimants must report gross wages earned during any week for which unemployment insurance compensation benefits are claimed
- The State of Pennsylvania uses computer cross matching to detect the illegal receipt of unemployment insurance payments from unreported work and earnings as well as unreported pensions
The updated notice is dated 4-2013.
Compliance Poster Company has updated its Pennsylvania All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster which includes the mandatory PA Unemployment Insurance Notice. CPC also has a cost-saving option employers can use to update the Unemployment Insurance change, our exclusive Peel N Post™ Update Overlay is only $9.95. Give us a call to discuss the options available. We make state and federal labor law compliance easy!