Complete Compliance Posting Solution – the All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster
Federal and New Mexico laws require employers to post notices informing employees of their rights and protections while performing work for their employers. New Mexico Labor Law Posters contain each of the state and federal mandatory labor law notices that must be posted in the workplace. In New Mexico, employers may also be required to post a separate city or county poster depending on their location.
Posting requirements may change throughout the year as the federal and state legislatures and regulatory agencies implement new laws. Sign up for our blogs and email blasts and never miss a required update. Next steps:
- When multiple posting updates are released at the same time, the most economical way to achieve posting compliance is to fully replace the All-On-One poster with the newer version.
- When only one posting is updated, you can instantly update your existing All-On-One Poster with CPC’s innovative Peel ‘N Post™ update. A Peel ‘N Post is an adhesive-backed posting that sticks over the outdated posting on the All-On-One poster.
- All-On-Posters are updated with each mandatory and minor change as they happen, so purchasing a new poster is always an option.
CPC tracks proposed laws and regulations all year long so that you can be prepared for new laws that may affect your workplace and posting obligations. New Mexico passed the following new law that does not require a poster updated but employers should be aware of:
- (SB 229) Increase in NM OSHA penalties for violations of the state Occupational Health & Safety Act to meet federal penalty levels, effective April 6, 2017
- Contact numbers for New Mexico Workers’ Compensation Administration Ombudsman area offices updated 9/2017
- FLSA Minimum Wage posting (July 2016) – Update includes nursing mothers’ rights to reasonable break time and a private place to express breast milk during work hours; revised description of enforcement and penalty provisions; differentiating independent contractors from employees; and QR code.
- EPPA posting (July 2016) – The penalty maximum was removed to permit future penalty increases without affecting the posting.
New Mexico Labor Law Posters 2018 contain the following:
- New Mexico Minimum Wage Act (Bilingual)
- Discrimination is Against the Law (Bilingual)
- Workers’ Compensation Act (Bilingual)
- Notice to Obtain Unemployment poster
- Pay Day Notice
- Emergency Numbers
State OSHA Postings Include:
- New Mexico Job Health & Safety Poster – It’s the Law (Bilingual)
Federal Postings Include:
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Visit our FREE Labor Law Posters download page to see if your state has additional posting or notice requirements specific to your business.