California Labor Law Posters are currently on hold pending a mandatory update. If you need this product for an inspection or other immediate need please call us.
Complete Compliance Posting Solution – the All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster
Federal and California laws require employers to post notices informing employees of their rights and protections while performing work for their employers. California Labor Law Posters contain each of the state and federal mandatory labor law notices that must be posted in the workplace. In California, employers may also be required to post a separate city or county poster depending on their location.
Posting requirements may change throughout the year as the federal and state legislatures and regulatory agencies implement new laws. Sign up for our blogs and email blasts and never miss a required update. Next steps:
- When multiple posting updates are released at the same time, the most economical way to achieve posting compliance is to fully replace the All-On-One poster with the newer version.
- When only one posting is updated, you can instantly update your existing All-On-One Poster with CPC’s innovative Peel ‘N Post™ update. A Peel ‘N Post is an adhesive-backed posting that sticks over the outdated posting on the All-On-One poster.
- All-On-Posters are updated with each mandatory and minor change as they happen, so purchasing a new poster is always an option.
CPC tracks proposed laws and regulations all year long so that you can be prepared for new laws that may affect your workplace and posting obligations. California has passed the following new laws that we expect to be referenced on forthcoming posting updates:
- (SB 96) Cal/OSHA penalties for violations of the California Occupational Health & Safety Act, effective Sept. 14, 2017
- (SB 63) New Parent Leave Act, effective January 1, 2018
- (SB 396) Mandatory Sexual Harassment training topics, effective January 1, 2018
- (SB 396) New Notice of Transgender Rights, effective January 1, 2018
California Labor Law Posters 2018 contain the following:
California State Postings
- California Minimum Wage
- Workplace Discrimination and Harassment
- Your Rights and Obligations as a Pregnant Employee
- Family Care and Medical Leave (CFRA Leave) and Pregnancy Disability Leave
- Healthy Workplace/Healthy Families Act
- Workers’ Compensation: Notice to Employees
- Whistleblowers are Protected
- Time Off to Vote
- Pay Day Notice
- Emergency Numbers
- EDD Unemployment Insurance, State Disability Insurance & Paid Family Leave
State OSHA Postings
- CAL OSHA – Safety and Health Protection on the Job
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)