This year federal contractors and subcontractors will be busy navigating new laws and new posting responsibilities. Changes include an increase in the federal contractor minimum wage rate, implementation of the final rule requiring pay transparency, and expanded Equal Employment Opportunity rights for employees and applicants of federal contractors or subcontractors. For each of these changes there are also new posting requirements.
Federal contractors and subcontractors can obtain information on the new laws, rules and regulations, get answers to frequently asked questions, and access a number of resources to guide contractors through new responsibilities from the U.S. Department of Labor, Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) website http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/. Federal contractors are also required to post three new notices under OFCCP regulations:
1. New! Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
2. New! “EEO is the Law” Poster Supplement
3. Updated! Worker Rights under Executive Order 13658 (Federal Contractor Minimum Wage)
Compliance Poster Company offers several posting solutions for federal contractors and subcontractors that include the new postings:
- Federal Service and Manufacturing Contracts Poster combines posting requirements for employers performing government contract work subject to the Service Contract Act (SCA) or the Public Contracts Act (PCA)
- Federal Construction Contracts Poster combines posting requirements for employers working on federal or federally financed construction projects under the Davis-Bacon Act
- Federal Contract Notice combines posting requirements for employers subject to the Service Contract Act (SCA) or the Public Contracts Act (PCA) that do not employ workers covered by Executive Order 13658
Other federal contractor specialty posters include:
- Federal Service Contract Poster
- Federal Contractor Minimum Wage Poster
- Federal Aid Notice Highway Construction Projects Poster
As a federal contractor or subcontractor, posting the applicable federal contractor poster together with your state All-On-One Poster covers all your particular posting requirements. Not sure which product to choose? Give us a call and we’ll be happy to guide you through the process.