Federal and Arkansas State laws require employers to post notices informing employees of their rights and protections while performing work for their employers. Arkansas Labor Law Poster contains each of the state and federal mandatory labor law notices that must be posted in the workplace. Employers may also be required to post a separate city or county poster depending on their location, or specialized posters relating to their industry.
Posting requirements may change throughout the year as the federal and state legislatures and regulatory agencies implement new laws. Sign up for our blogs and email blasts to never miss a required update! Next steps:
- When only one labor law notice is updated with a mandatory change, you can instantly update your existing All-On-One™ Poster with CPC’s innovative Peel ‘N Post™ update sticker. A Peel ‘N Post™ is an adhesive-backed posting that sticks over the outdated posting on the All-On-One™ Poster.
- When multiple labor law notice updates are released at the same time, the most economical way to achieve posting compliance is to replace the outdated All-On-One™ Poster with the newer version.
- All-On-One™ Posters are updated with each mandatory and minor change as they happen, so purchasing a new poster is always an option.
CPC tracks proposed laws and regulations all year long so that you can be prepared for new laws that may affect your workplace and posting obligations.
- Wage and Hour: Notice to Employer and Employee (December 2018) – Updated with new minimum wage rates! Arkansas minimum wage will increase each January 1, starting in 2019 and ending in 2021.
2021 Arkansas Labor Law Posters contain the following:
- Important Notice To Employees and Applicants
- Wage and Hour: Notice to Employer and Employee
- Workers’ Compensation Instructions to Employers and Employees
- Notice To Employees: How to Claim Unemployment Insurance
- Pay Day Notice
- Emergency Numbers
Federal OSHA Postings:
- OSHA: Job Safety and Health. It’s the Law!
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Other Arkansas Compliance Materials
- No Smoking Poster: Arkansas law requires No Smoking signs to be posted in every public place and every enclosed workplace with 3 or more employees.
- Arkansas Workers’ Compensation Fraud Poster
- Search Arkansas products to find mandatory posters for specific industries.
- Visit our City/County Labor Law Posters page to see if your location is covered by any local posting requirements.
- Visit our FREE Labor Law Posters download page to see if your state has additional posting or notice requirements specific to your business.