Federal and State laws require employers to post notices informing employees of their rights and protections while performing work for their employers. Florida Labor Law Posters contain each of the state and federal mandatory labor law notices that must be posted in the workplace. Employers may also be required to post a separate city or county poster depending on their location, or specialized posters relating to their industry.
Posting requirements may change throughout the year as the federal and state legislatures and regulatory agencies implement new laws. Sign up for our blogs and email blasts to never miss a required update! Next steps:
- When only one labor law notice is updated with a mandatory change, you can instantly update your existing All-On-One™ Poster with CPC’s innovative Peel ‘N Post™ update sticker. A Peel ‘N Post™ is an adhesive-backed posting that sticks over the outdated posting on the All-On-One™ Poster.
- When multiple labor law notice updates are released at the same time, the most economical way to achieve posting compliance is to replace the outdated All-On-One™ Poster with the newer version.
- All-On-One™ Posters are updated with each mandatory and minor change as they happen, so purchasing a new poster is always an option.
- Minimum Wage in Florida (December 2017) – Posting updated with 2018 rates.
2018 Florida Labor Law Posters contain the following:
Florida State Postings
- Minimum Wage in Florida
- Florida Law Prohibits Discrimination (Bilingual)
- Unemployment Compensation: To Employees
- Workers’ Compensation Works For You
- Employer Notice Requirements for Workers’ Compensation
- Pay Day Notice
- Emergency Numbers
Federal OSHA Postings
- OSHA: Job Safety and Health. It’s the Law!
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Equal Opportunity is the Law
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Visit our FREE Labor Law Posters download page to see if your state has additional posting or notice requirements specific to your business.