This item is currently on hold pending a required posting update. Please contact us if you require the current item for an inspection or other immediate need. Updated products will ship as soon as new material is released and the changes have been processed.
Complete Compliance Posting Solution – the All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster
Federal and Delaware laws require employers to post notices informing employees of their rights and protections while performing work for their employers. Delaware Labor Law Posters contain each of the mandatory state and federal labor law notices that must be posted in the workplace. In Delaware, employers may also be required to post a separate city or county poster depending on their location, or specialized posters relating to their industry.
Posting requirements may change throughout the year as the federal and state legislatures and regulatory agencies implement new laws. Sign up for our blogs and email blasts to never miss a required update! Next steps:
- When only one labor law notice is updated with a mandatory change, you can instantly update your existing All-On-One™ Poster with CPC’s innovative Peel ‘N Post™ update sticker. A Peel ‘N Post™ is an adhesive-backed posting that sticks over the outdated posting on the All-On-One™ Poster.
- When multiple labor law notice updates are released at the same time, the most economical way to achieve posting compliance is to replace the outdated All-On-One™ Poster with the newer version.
- All-On-One™ Posters are updated with each mandatory and minor change as they happen, so purchasing a new poster is always an option.
- Delaware Minimum Wage posting updated with the new 2019 minimum wage rates.
- Delaware Employment Discrimination posting updated with new sexual harassment protections.
2021 Delaware Labor Law Posters contain the following:
- Minimum Wage
- Payment of Wages
- Notice to Employers
- Employment Discrimination
- Workers’ Compensation
- Whistle blowers’ Protection Act
- Child Labor
- Pay Day Notice
- Emergency Numbers
Federal OSHA Postings
- OSHA: Job Safety and Health. It’s the Law!
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Other Delaware Mandatory Compliance Materials
- Employers must obtain an unemployment insurance poster from Delaware’s Department of Labor, Division of Unemployment Insurance and display it conspicuously in the workplace.
- Visit our FREE Labor Law Posters download page to see if your state has additional posting or notice requirements specific to your business.
- Visit our City/County Labor Law Posters page to see if your location is covered by any local posting requirements.