Federal and State laws require employers to post notices informing employees of their rights and protections while performing work for their employers. Ohio Labor Law Posters contain each of the mandatory state and federal labor law notices that must be posted in the workplace. Employers may also be required to post a separate city or county poster depending on their location, or specialized posters relating to their industry.
Posting requirements may change throughout the year as the federal and state legislatures and regulatory agencies implement new laws. Sign up for our blogs and email blasts to never miss a required update! Next steps:
- When only one labor law notice is updated with a mandatory change, you can instantly update your existing All-On-One™ Poster with CPC’s innovative Peel ‘N Post™ update sticker. A Peel ‘N Post™ is an adhesive-backed posting that sticks over the outdated posting on the All-On-One™ Poster.
- When multiple labor law notice updates are released at the same time, the most economical way to achieve posting compliance is to replace the outdated All-On-One™ Poster with the newer version.
- All-On-One™ Posters are updated with each mandatory and minor change as they happen, so purchasing a new poster is always an option.
- Ohio 2021 Know Your Rights/Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law – Updated to reflect changes made by:
- 2021 Ohio House Bill 352 changing the time within which complaints must be filed with the Ohio Civil Rights Commission
- 2020 U.S. Supreme Court decision in Bostock v. Clayton Cty. holding that sex discrimination includes discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity
- Ohio 2021 Minimum Wage – Posting updated with rates effective January 1, 2021.
2021 Ohio Labor Law Posters contain the following:
- Ohio Minimum Wage
- Ohio Know Your Rights/Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Unemployment Insurance Coverage: Notice to Employees
- Attention Ohio Employers – Notice to Obtain Workers’ Compensation Poster
- Ohio Job Safety and Health – It’s the Law (public employers) (insert)
- Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation – Rebuttable Presumption (insert)
- Minor Labor Laws
- Pay Day Notice
- Emergency Numbers
Federal OSHA Postings:
- OSHA: Job Safety and Health. It’s the Law!
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Other Ohio Compliance Materials
- Employers must obtain a Workers’ Compensation Certificate of Coverage from the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation and display it conspicuously in the workplace.
- Self-insured employers must obtain and post the BWC Notice to Employees and Rebuttable Presumption notices.
- Ohio No Smoking Poster: Ohio law requires No Smoking signs to be posted in and at the entrance to all places of employment and public places.
- Search Ohio products to find mandatory posters for specific industries.
- Visit our City/County Labor Law Posters page to see if your location is covered by any local posting requirements.
- Visit our FREE Labor Law Posters download page to see if your state has additional posting or notice requirements specific to your business.