Complete Compliance Posting Solution – the Ohio All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster
Federal and State laws require employers to post notices informing employees of their rights and protections while performing work for their employers. Ohio Labor Law Posters contain each of the mandatory state and federal labor law notices that must be posted in the workplace. Employers may also be required to post a separate city or county poster depending on their location, or specialized posters relating to their industry.
Posting requirements may change throughout the year as the federal and state legislatures and regulatory agencies implement new laws. Sign up for our blogs and email blasts to never miss a required update! Next steps:
- When only one labor law notice is updated with a mandatory change, you can instantly update your existing All-On-One™ Poster with CPC’s innovative Peel ‘N Post™ update sticker. A Peel ‘N Post™ is an adhesive-backed posting that sticks over the outdated posting on the All-On-One™ Poster.
- When multiple labor law notice updates are released at the same time, the most economical way to achieve posting compliance is to replace the outdated All-On-One™ Poster with the newer version.
- All-On-One™ Posters are updated with each mandatory and minor change as they happen, so purchasing a new poster is always an option.
- Updated 2023! Ohio Minimum Wage posting. Minimum wage increases:
- $10.10 per hour for non-tipped employees
- $5.05 per hour (plus tips) for tipped employees
- businesses with gross revenues less than $372, 000 are required to pay the federal minimum wage rate
- New 2023! Federal “Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal”
2023 Ohio Labor Law Posters contain the following:
- Ohio Minimum Wage
- Minor Labor Laws
- Ohio Know Your Rights – Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Unemployment Insurance Coverage: Notice to Employees
- Notice to Obtain: Workers’ Compensation posting
- Ohio Job Safety and Health – It’s the Law (Public employers) (Insert)
- Ohio BWC – Rebuttable Presumption Notice (Insert)
- Ohio BWC Notice to Employees of Self-Ensuring Employers (Insert)
- Pay Day Notice
- Emergency Numbers
Federal OSHA Postings:
- OSHA: Job Safety and Health. It’s the Law!
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Other Ohio Compliance Materials
- Employers must obtain a Workers’ Compensation Certificate of Coverage from the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation (BWC) and display it conspicuously in the workplace.
- Self-insured employers must post the BWC Notice to Employees of Self-insuring Employers (insert) and BWC Rebuttable Presumption Notice (insert).
- Ohio No Smoking Poster: Ohio law requires No Smoking signs to be posted at the entrance to all places of employment and public places.
- Visit our City/County Labor Law Posters page to see if your location is covered by any local posting requirements.
- Visit our FREE Labor Law Posters download page to see if your state has additional posting or notice requirements specific to your business.
- Search Ohio products to find mandatory posters specific to your industry.