Federal and State laws require employers to post notices informing employees of their rights and protections while performing work for their employers. Nevada Labor Law Posters contain each of the state and federal mandatory labor law notices that must be posted in the workplace. Employers may also be required to post a separate city or county poster depending on their location, or specialized posters relating to their industry.
Posting requirements may change throughout the year as the federal and state legislatures and regulatory agencies implement new laws. Sign up for our blogs and email blasts to never miss a required update! Next steps:
- When only one labor law notice is updated with a mandatory change, you can instantly update your existing All-On-One™ Poster with CPC’s innovative Peel ‘N Post™ update sticker. A Peel ‘N Post™ is an adhesive-backed posting that sticks over the outdated posting on the All-On-One™ Poster.
- When multiple labor law notice updates are released at the same time, the most economical way to achieve posting compliance is to replace the outdated All-On-One™ Poster with the newer version.
- All-On-One™ Posters are updated with each mandatory and minor change as they happen, so purchasing a new poster is always an option.
- 2021 Rules to be Observed by Employers – Annual increase in minimum wage rate
- 2021 Minimum Wage Annual Bulletin – Annual update of minimum wage table
- 2021 Daily Overtime Annual Bulletin – Annual increase in overtime rates
- 2021 AB 190 Required Posting – Use of sick leave to assist an immediate family member with a medical need
- 2021 AB 307 Required Posting – Department of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation’s Career Enhancement Program and Nevada JobConnect Program
- 2021 SB 209 Required Posting – Use of paid leave for employee’s personal health needs and paid leave to obtain COVID-19 vaccination
2021 Nevada Labor Law Posters contain the following state postings:
- Minimum Wage Annual Bulletin
- Daily Overtime Annual Bulletin
- Rules To Be Observed By Employers
- Pregnant Workers’ Fairness Act
- Domestic Violence Bulletin
- Lie Detector Tests
- Unemployment Insurance: Notice to Employee
- Workers’ Compensation: Election by Employee to Report Tips
- Paid Leave Notice
- Notice to Employer that Employee is Sick or Sustained Injury
- AB 109 Required Posting
- AB 307 Required Posting
- SB 209 Required Posting
- Notice to Employers Re: posting Workers’ Compensation D-1
- Emergency Phone Numbers
- Pay Day Notice
- Nevada: Safety and Health Protection on the Job
2021 Nevada Labor Law Posters ship with a separate, free Federal Poster that contains the following postings:
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Federal OSHA Job Safety and Health
Other Nevada Compliance Products
- Employers must post the Nevada Workers’ Compensation Informational Poster (D-1) prominently in the workplace.
- Pay Day Notice: Employers are required to post notice of regular pay days and specify the place of payment in two conspicuous places in the workplace. CPC offers a stand-alone Pay Day Notice to fulfill this posting requirement.
- No Smoking Poster: Nevada law requires No Smoking signs to be posted in and at entrances to areas where smoking is prohibited, including most places of employment and public places.
- Employers are required to provide the Nevada Workplace Safety Booklet to new hires or have them watch the “Safety in the Workplace” video provided by Nevada Safety Consultation and Training. Employer must retain an acknowledgement of receipt (provided in the booklet).
- Nevada Workers’ Compensation Fraud Poster
- Search Nevada products to find mandatory posters for specific industries.
- Visit our City/County Labor Law Posters page to see if your location is covered by any local posting requirements.
- Visit our FREE Labor Law Posters download page to see if your state has additional posting or notice requirements specific to your business.