This product is currently available for pre-order. July poster updates will begin shipping early June or as they become available. Should you need this item for an inspection or other immediate need, please call CPC at (888) 463-5616 to have the order shipped immediately. Otherwise, orders will ship as soon as the changes are available.
Complete Compliance Posting Solution – the Nevada All-On-One™ Labor Law Poster
Federal and State laws require employers to post notices informing employees of their rights and protections while performing work for their employers. Nevada Labor Law Posters contain each of the state and federal mandatory labor law notices that must be posted in the workplace. Employers may also be required to post a separate city or county poster depending on their location, or specialized posters relating to their industry.
Posting requirements may change throughout the year as the federal and state legislatures and regulatory agencies implement new laws. Sign up for our blogs and email blasts to never miss a required update! Next steps:
- When only one labor law notice is updated with a mandatory change, you can instantly update your existing All-On-One™ Poster with CPC’s innovative Peel ‘N Post™ update sticker. A Peel ‘N Post™ is an adhesive-backed posting that sticks over the outdated posting on the All-On-One™ Poster.
- When multiple labor law notice updates are released at the same time, the most economical way to achieve posting compliance is to replace the outdated All-On-One™ Poster with the newer version.
- All-On-One™ Posters are updated with each mandatory and minor change as they happen, so purchasing a new poster is always an option.
- 2022 AB 307 Required Posting – Updated notice on Department of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation’s job training and employment programs:
- Employment and Training Programs
- Career Enhancement Program (CEP)
- Nevada JobConnect Career Centers – employment and training resources and labor market information
- Business Services – job boards, job seeker listings, hiring tax credit, and layoff and plant closure resources
- Other Employment and Training Services – assessment, bonding, vocational rehabilitation, education, training and certification programs
- Employment and Training Programs
- 2022 Nevada Job Safety and Health Protection on the Job posting – Updated 2022 penalty rates for Serious, Non-Serious, Failure to Correct, and Willful or Repeated violations.
2022 Nevada Labor Law Posters contain the following state postings:
- Minimum Wage Annual Bulletin
- Daily Overtime Annual Bulletin
- Rules To Be Observed By Employers
- Pregnant Workers’ Fairness Act
- Domestic Violence Bulletin
- Lie Detector Tests
- Unemployment Insurance: Notice to Employee
- Workers’ Compensation: Election by Employee to Report Tips
- Paid Leave Notice
- Notice to Employer that Employee is Sick or Sustained Injury
- AB 109 Required Posting
- AB 307 Required Posting
- SB 209 Required Posting
- Notice to Employers Re: posting Workers’ Compensation D-1
- Emergency Phone Numbers
- Pay Day Notice
- Nevada: Safety and Health Protection on the Job
2021 Nevada Labor Law Posters ship with a separate, free Federal Poster that contains the following postings:
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Federal OSHA Job Safety and Health
Other Nevada Compliance Products
- Employers must post the Nevada Workers’ Compensation Informational Poster (D-1) prominently in the workplace.
- Pay Day Notice: Employers are required to post notice of regular pay days and specify the place of payment in two conspicuous places in the workplace. CPC offers a stand-alone Pay Day Notice to fulfill this posting requirement.
- No Smoking Poster: Nevada law requires No Smoking signs to be posted in and at entrances to areas where smoking is prohibited, including most places of employment and public places.
- Employers are required to provide the Nevada Workplace Safety Booklet to new hires or have them watch the “Safety in the Workplace” video provided by Nevada Safety Consultation and Training. Employer must retain an acknowledgement of receipt (provided in the booklet).
- Nevada Workers’ Compensation Fraud Poster
- Search Nevada products to find mandatory posters for specific industries.
- Visit our City/County Labor Law Posters page to see if your location is covered by any local posting requirements.
- Visit our FREE Labor Law Posters download page to see if your state has additional posting or notice requirements specific to your business.