Federal and State laws require employers to post notices informing employees of their rights and protections while performing work for their employers. Nevada Labor Law Posters contain each of the state and federal mandatory labor law notices that must be posted in the workplace. Employers may also be required to post a separate city or county poster depending on their location, or specialized posters relating to their industry.
Posting requirements may change throughout the year as the federal and state legislatures and regulatory agencies implement new laws. Sign up for our blogs and email blasts to never miss a required update! Next steps:
- When only one labor law notice is updated with a mandatory change, you can instantly update your existing All-On-One™ Poster with CPC’s innovative Peel ‘N Post™ update sticker. A Peel ‘N Post™ is an adhesive-backed posting that sticks over the outdated posting on the All-On-One™ Poster.
- When multiple labor law notice updates are released at the same time, the most economical way to achieve posting compliance is to replace the outdated All-On-One™ Poster with the newer version.
- All-On-One™ Posters are updated with each mandatory and minor change as they happen, so purchasing a new poster is always an option.
This product is currently on hold for mandatory changes. If you order now, June and July poster updates will begin shipping on June 1 or as they become available to print.
- Rules To Be Observed By Employers (August 2018) – Updated list of employees exempt from overtime provisions.
- Minimum Wage and Overtime Annual Bulletins (June 2018) – Updated for rates effective July 1, 2018.
- New posting! Domestic Violence Victims Bulletin, effective January 1, 2018
2019 Nevada Labor Law Posters contain the following:
Nevada State Postings
- 2018 Nevada Minimum Wage Annual Bulletin
- 2018 Nevada Daily Overtime Annual Bulletin
- Rules To Be Observed By Employers
- Pregnant Workers’ Fairness Act
- Domestic Violence Victims Bulletin
- Lie Detector Tests
- Unemployment Insurance: Notice to Employee
- Workers’ Compensation: Election by Employee to Report Tips
- Attention Nevada Employers (Notice to Obtain Workers’ Compensation Poster)
- Emergency Phone Numbers (State Issued Posting)
- Pay Day Notice
State OSHA Postings
- Nevada: Safety and Health Protection on the Job
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Other Nevada Mandatory Compliance Materials
- Employers must obtain a Workers’ Compensation Poster from their insurance carrier and display it conspicuously in the workplace. (Also available for free download from CPC for self-insured employers.)
- Pay Day Notice: Employers are required to post notice of regular pay days and specify the place of payment in two conspicuous places in the workplace. CPC offers a stand-alone Pay Day Notice to fulfill this posting requirement.
- No Smoking Poster: Nevada law requires No Smoking signs to be posted in and at entrances to areas where smoking is prohibited, including most places of employment and public places.
- Employers are required to provide the Nevada Workplace Safety Booklet to new hires or have them watch the “Safety in the Workplace” video provided by Nevada Safety Consultation and Training. Employer must retain an acknowledgement of receipt (provided in the booklet).
- Search Nevada products to find mandatory posters for specific industries.
- Visit our City/County Labor Law Posters page to see if your location is covered by any local posting requirements.
- Visit our FREE Labor Law Posters download page to see if your state has additional posting or notice requirements specific to your business.