Federal and State laws require employers to post notices informing employees of their rights and protections while performing work for their employers. North Carolina Labor Law Posters contain each of the mandatory state and federal labor law notices that must be posted in the workplace. Employers may also be required to post a separate city or county poster depending on their location, or specialized posters relating to their industry.
Posting requirements may change throughout the year as the federal and state legislatures and regulatory agencies implement new laws. Sign up for our blogs and email blasts to never miss a required update! Next steps:
- When only one labor law notice is updated with a mandatory change, you can instantly update your existing All-On-One™ Poster with CPC’s innovative Peel ‘N Post™ update sticker. A Peel ‘N Post™ is an adhesive-backed posting that sticks over the outdated posting on the All-On-One™ Poster.
- When multiple labor law notice updates are released at the same time, the most economical way to achieve posting compliance is to replace the outdated All-On-One™ Poster with the newer version.
- All-On-One™ Posters are updated with each mandatory and minor change as they happen, so purchasing a new poster is always an option.
- 7/2020 Required Wage and Hour Notice update – Overtime section revised regarding exempt employees and Retaliatory Employment Discrimination section revised to clarify REDA protections and filing REDA complaints.
- 7/2020 Minor OSH Notice update – New local telephone number to obtain General Industry or Construction Industry Standards and Recordkeeping forms.
2020 North Carolina Labor Law Posters contain the following:
North Carolina State Postings
- Wage and Hour Notice to Employees
- Certificate of Coverage and Notice to Workers as to Benefit Rights (Unemployment / Employment Security)
- Workers’ Compensation Notice to Injured Workers and Employees
- Pay Day Notice
- Emergency Numbers
State OSHA Postings
- North Carolina: OSH Notice to Employees
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Other North Carolina Mandatory Compliance Materials
- No Smoking Poster: North Carolina law requires No Smoking signs to be posted in restaurants.
- Search North Carolina products to find mandatory posters for specific industries.
- Visit our City/County Labor Law Posters page to see if your location is covered by any local posting requirements.
- Visit our FREE Labor Law Posters download page to see if your state has additional posting or notice requirements specific to your business.